- Bile Fascination: Parts 3 and 4 especially.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Cody in 2
- Memetic Badass: Alex got this treatment after The Nostalgia Critic noted how badass his Pre-Mortem One-Liner sounded.Alex: Hey, Lep! Fuck you, Lucky Charms!
- Narm Charm: Yah think?
- Nightmare Retardant: Entirely deliberate on the writer's part, since this a horror-comedy, after all.
- Retroactive Recognition: Rachel Green faced the Leprechaun about a year before moving New York.
- Sequelitis: The series was always ridiculous, so going to the Hood (and then BACK to the Hood) wasn't too out there. Getting rid of Warwick Davis for the 2014 version though? That was too much for fans.
- So Bad, It's Good: The series (especially the sequels) cant exactly be called good cinema, but the ridiculous concept, Warwick Davis hammy portrayal of the Leprechaun, and overall cheesiness makes for an enjoyable watch. How could you not enjoy a film that contains the line Fuck you, Lucky Charms!?
YMMV / Leprechaun