- Anvilicious / Author Tract: Three guesses as to what The Anti-Bush Game is about. The game even contains several Author Filibusters where the action stops to explain why Bush and his policies suck.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Pretty much the foundation of half the games' humor.
- Steven Tyler raping a bunch of emo kids? Gross. Steven Tyler getting skull-fucked to death by Chris Carrabba in retaliation? Bloody Hilarious. Chris Carrabba marrying Steven Tyler's severed head, which still has his dick running through it? Yeah, that belongs under this category. And that's just the first game. In the second, you fight Steven's possessed severed head, and one of his attacks is to pour the cum that is still resting in his gouged-out eye socket onto your head.
- Before you face them, Scott Stapp admits that Creed was formed from the shit of Eddie Vedder. Then he elaborates that he and his bandmates have held onto that shit and used it to make an attack helicopter. The player character even has a Who Writes This Crap?! reaction to this revelation.
- Four words: Mandy Moore finger bang.
- About half the options available to you in the first game's MTV News segment. Among other things, you can shoot Tabitha Soren, eat Tom Green's cancer-ridden testicle, and have sex with Matt Pinfield.
- Fred Durst raping a donkey. And in the sequel, he does it with Puddle of Mudd to form a man-train.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- The plot of the first game involves protecting the world of emo from the forces of commercialism. Emo went on to become one of the defining trends in rock music for much of the Turn of the Millennium, such that the third game was apparently going to make the growing mainstream popularity of emo a major part of the plot.
- The Anti-Bush Game features then-North Carolina Senator (and John Kerry's 2004 running mate) John Edwards as a playable character, portraying him as a populist crusader for economic justice. Four years later, Edwards was revealed to have been carrying on an extramarital affair that ultimately produced a baby, destroying his career and his marriage.
YMMV / Emogame