Wattam is an action puzzle video game by Funomena and designed by Keita Takahashi, the creator of the Katamari Damacy series and Noby Noby Boy. The game begins with Mayor, a green cube with a bowler hat, who is sad because he is lonely. Soon afterwards, he befriends a rock, which turns out to be alive. As the game progresses, more characters, respresented as anthropomorphic objects, join the scene.
This game provides examples of:
- The Atoner: The moon destroyed Mother in a fit of jealousy, and came to regret it.
- The Cameo: The Prince of All Cosmos and BOY show up at the end.
- Evolving Music: The music changes based on which character is selected, where they are, and their current shape. For example, if the character is turned into a poop, the music will have farts.
- Nice Hat: Mayor's bowler hat, which has several functions, mostly for amusing others.
- Talking Poo: The mouth can turn any food characters into these.
- Toilet Humor: The mouth can eat any of the food characters and turn them into poops. One puzzle involves stacking a poop on top on an ice cream cone.