The Way of Cinnamon is a 3D Platform Game by Purple Giraffe Games.
Cinnamon is a red panda living in peace with his family in their village. All is well until the evil snow leopard Wu-Long invades and takes all the residents, Cinnamon's family included, hostage. Now, with the help of Dun, his family's ancestral shield, he must set out on a quest to free them all and defeat Wu-Long.
The game was released on Steam for the PC on July 16th, 2019.
The Way of Cinnamon contains examples of:
- Big Bad: Wu-Long, the snow leopard who invaded his village and locked up everyone there.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: One of the enemy types is giant beetles.
- Cats Are Mean: Wu-Long, the Big Bad, is a snow leopard.
- Evil Wears Black: Wu-Long wears a black outfit.
- Pink Is Feminine: Cinnamon's sister wears a pink kimono.
- Snakes Are Sinister: Cinnamon can encounter snakes that spit venom at him in the game.
- Spin Attack: Cinnamon can perform a spin to beat enemies.
- Springy Spores: Cinnamon can jump on giant mushrooms that'll send him rocketing upward.
- Throwing Your Shield Always Works: Cinnamon can throw his shield at enemies to defeat them. It can also act as a temporary platform that he can jump on.
- Tree Top Town: Cinnamon and his family live in one, which acts as the first level of the game.