The Watchmaker is a 3D Platform Game by Micropsia Games published by 1C Entertainment.
Alexander is a simple repairman who's job is to fix and maintain a massive clock tower. His routine consists of checking and maintaining the various mechanisms, oiling parts, and polishing them to perfection. And all his life, this is the routine he has known.
Until one day...
Alex is awoken by a mysterious disembodied voice who has informed him that some unknown intruder has sabotaged the clock tower, and as a result, time is out of whack. Not only that, but Alexander himself has started aging at a much faster rate than is normal.
Now, guided by the mysterious voice, and equipped with a magnetic glove and the ability to control time, Alexander sets out on his quest to find the mysterious saboteur and fix the clock tower, along the way discovering the secrets of the tower and its past.
The Watchmaker was released on May 17th, 2018.
The Watchmaker contains examples of:
- Badass Grandpa: Alexander, when he reaches old age.
- Clockwork Creature: The enemies in the game are this, naturally.
- Clockworks Area: The clock tower is a giant world of massive gears and dolls.
- Magnetism Manipulation: Alexander's glove allows him this power.
- Rapid Aging: As a result of the sabotage, Alexander has started aging abnormally quickly. If he reaches the age of 90, he will die. This can be alleviated by collected pieces of time.
- Steam Punk
- Time Master: Alexander is granted the ability to control time.
- Tricked-Out Gloves: Alexander has one with magnetic powers.