Deep within a floating pyramid, a cobra slithers across an old lamp and accidentally awakens an evil genie named Bizarrah. Since only a human can be the master of a genie, this technically renders Bizarrah free to do whatever she wishes and sets out on a quest to Take Over the World. When She abducts the heroes it's all up to Genie, Iago, and You to find the others and stop Bizarrah.
This game provides examples of:
- Addressing the Player: Genie and Iago are constantly talking to the player throughout the adventure, as well as everyone else.
- Aside Glance: Genie and Iago continually glance in the players direction, but special mention goes out to the very end where Bizarrah is screaming at the cobra to set her free again, and the snake just looks at the player while she yells at it.
- The Atoner: Veri' Uncommon. He built the pyramid to keep Bizarrah trapped and even had himself mummified within it.
- Big Eater: Iago spends the game whining about being hungry.Genie: Hey! Maybe we should check out the fortune teller!Iago: How about checking out some fortune COOKIES! I'M HUNGRY!!!!
- Blackout Basement: Only In-Universe; the three of you venture inside of a pitch black void to save Aladdin. However it's only pitch black for the characters, you the player have a grid to guide them through.
- Darker and Edgier: The game takes a surprisingly dark and somber tone once you see the Fortune Teller and reach the floating pyramid.
- Dirty Coward: Iago is in true formIago:*inside the pyramid* Alright, there's two ways we can go: We can go left, we can go right, so whadda ya want!? I know! We'll turn back!Iago tries to fly away but slams into the screen
Genie: Go on...take a look! We'll be about a hundred feet back behind a lead shield!
- Even Genie gets a moment when you approach Uncommon's tomb. Though justified because lightning strikes the tomb just a moment before
- Dismantled MacGuffin: Bizarrah breaks her lamp into three pieces to keep from being trapped inside of it again
- Fortune Teller: A mechanical fortune telling machine resides in the Magic Carnival. She reveals the location of the final lamp piece, but warns that Bizarrah is hunting Aladdin because she herself told the genie that he was the one she needed to watch out for.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Aladdin demands that Genie put him inside Bizarrah's lamp to trick her into going back in. It all turns out fine in the end because according to genie laws if there's more than one being inside of a lamp, the first one that went in is the the first one to come back out.
- Jackass Genie: Bizarrah in the worst of ways; apparently she was able to warp wishes to cause total chaos and destruction.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Veri' Uncommon describes Bizarrah as a 'monstrosity', and it was his fault she caused such carnage because he let her out of the lamp. He built a gigantic floating pyramind to keep her from getting out. He even went so far as to have himself BURIED in the pyramid as well!
- Mood Whiplash: The game takes a surprisingly somber and dark tone once you go to see the fortune teller; especially once you get to the floating pyramid.
- No Fourth Wall: See Addressing the Player.Genie: Hey, I'll keep all your prizes until we leave the carnival. I'm not gonna lose 'em...don't look at me like that; I can see you through the screen!
- Sealed Evil in a Can: Double Sealed: The pharaoh wizard built the pyramid specifically to keep anyone from reaching Bizarrah's lamp.
- Later she's re-sealed, but Aladdin nearly gets trapped as well
- Shout-Out: Genie's references are minimal this time around, but he at one point shapeshifts into Pumbaa and Tinker Bell.
- Apparently the magic carnival is run by Mechanicles.
- Spirit Advisor: Despite his appearance, the mummified spirit of Veri' Uncommon is benevolent and offers the heroes advice along their journey.
- Uncanny Valley: The two CG characters (The prize booth head and the fortune teller) in the game fall under this. The Fortune Teller in particular almost crosses into Nightmare Face territory, aided by the jerky movements.
- Vanishing Village: The Magic Carnival is a massive tent filled with games and prizes that always appears in a different spot in the desert each night.