- Anime First
- Cash Cow Franchise: An obvious trope considering how they promote a lot of the monsters once. It's also TMS's fourth (alongside Anpanman, Detective Conan and Lupin III).
- International Coproduction: The later seasons of the original series and the upcoming Battle Planet are Japanese/Canadian co-productions with Nelvana, TMS Entertainment and toy company Spin Master. Man of Action Studios also assists in the production of Battle Planet.
- No Export for You: New Vestroia combines this with Short Run in Peru by not airing in Japan at all despite the series being created by the Japanese company TMS Entertainment and airing in Japan first.
- However, this was averted as New Vestroia aired a YEAR LATER in Japan, same goes with Gundalian Invaders. But the sad thing is that TMS Entertainment will never release Mechtanium Surge in Japan due to how bad Gundalian Invaders performed in Japanese TV. Instead, Japan gets a more 'lighthearted' reboot named BakuTech! Bakugan and got its sister series Zoobles to fill its airing spot shoes. This made a lot of Japanese Bakugan Fans disappointed.
- Talking To Herself: When Mira goes to Earth and meets Dan's mom. Alyson Court voices both. Also, Julie Lemieux and Ron Pardo voice sufficiently many characters that there's bound to be at least one example for each.
- The Other Darrin: There're several characters in the English dub have more then one actor, but isn't that noticeable (nor are they credited for that matter), Naga in particular had three.
- Short Run in Peru: Sort of. Battle Brawlers episodes aired first in their country of origin, Japan. New Vestroia episodes also air in one of their countries of origin...Canada, home to North American distributor Nelvana. New Vestroia aired in Japan A YEAR after it was shown in North America.
- The Wiki Rule: bakugan.wiki
Trivia / Bakugan