Proof that the remaining 10% is worth getting sent to the Doom Dimension for here:
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Fan Fics, all of which have been signed. After a few samples, you will be able to judge whether you might be interested in the 'fic, based on who recommended it. No-name recommendations will be zapped. Nobody would back up the rec. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be.
- Recommended by Jen Kunoichi 351
- One of the sole gems of the fandom's fanfictions. She is known for her wide range of crack pairings, comedic hilarity, and drama.
- Recommended by Jackpot 21
- Status: Ongoing
- Summary: Two years after Dan and the brawlers saved Bakugan City from Mechtanius Destroyer a lot has changed. New battlers have appeared on the scene and will discover what it is like to brawl. Watch as the Neo Brawlers will team up, and fight with and against the newest generation of battlers, and a against a race of aliens that seek to invade Earth and all other Dimensions.
- An amazing spinoff featuring a new team of Brawlers, new enemies, and a new power they use to fight for the fate of the Earth. But don't count the original Brawlers out just yet, because not only do they play an important role in developing the Neo Brawlers, they also get their fair share of action too. So if you like seeing the new generation take on the old one, learn about a little secret project a certain Gundalian was up to, and enjoy some comedy, usually at the main character's expense, who unknowingly has a bit of a harem going on, then you'll love this fic.
- Status: Active
The Stars Shine Brightly by Pozagee
- Recommended by insanityruin
- Status: Dead
- Synopsis: After his father's betrayal Prince Hydron starts to loose his sanity. And yet, he still has one goal. Defeat Zenoheld. But how can he accomplish this nearly impossible task? Should he trust the Brawlers, and become good? Or will the loyalty to the very one he needs to defeat, win? And the other Brawlers, that are having problems of their own? All characters present. Hydron centric.
- Arguably one of the best Bakugan fanfictions (even though it sadly got discontinued after 20 chapters). It is mainly Hydron-centric, though other characters are heavily featured as well.
- Recommended by VenomousSeal
- Status: Ongoing
- Crossover with: Sailor Moon, Miraculous Ladybug
- Synopsis: A series of stories crossing over the Battle Brawlers with various Magical Girl series.