- Approval of God:
Yup - she saw this, people. And she laughed. And so did I. A lot.
- Michael Buble thought "Russian Unicorn" was hilarious.
- Gotye tweeted the parody of his "Somebody That I Used To Know".
- Miley Cyrus tweeted "Black Umbrella" to Snoop Dogg.
- Harry Styles loved 'Shadow Pico'.
- Elizabeth Banks enjoyed watching the Hunger Games BLR video... with none other than the lead actress herself.
- Cross-Dressing Voices: The man behind BLR does most of the female voices.
- Defictionalization: In "THE NFL", Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson asks a reporter if she has an orange peanut for him, and publicly accepts her when she says yes. After the video's release, a fan brought a giant orange peanut to a Vikings game and asked Peterson to sign it, which he did.
- Follow the Leader: Bad Lip Reading in other languages. It had to happen.
- Inspiration for the Work: The anonymous creator of Bad Lip Reading got the inspiration for it from his deaf mother, who had learned how to read lips. He started trying it by watching TV with the sound off, but what he thought was being said was so hilariously inaccurate that...
- The Merch: Bad Lip Reading T-shirts exist!
- Schedule Slip: The flow of BLR videos has slowed to a trickle since about 2012.
- Talking to Himself: Every single voice is performed by the same man. He's talented enough (and good enough at editing audio) that it's usually hard to tell, though it does sometimes become pretty clear.
Trivia / Bad Lip Reading