- Fan Nickname: In-Universe example, he has referred Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and its sequel as Cloudy with a Chance that this Sucks and Cloudy with a Chance that this Sucks 2.
- Missing Episode: His reviews of Despicable Me and Toy Story 3 were taken down from YouTube due to copyright claims (the Toy Story 3 one being removed by a TV organisation unassociated with Disney). These episodes were no longer viewable until he posted them onto Blip TV in 2013. When he was finally able to post any of his content onto YouTube without copyright issues (With 2 exceptions listed in Screwed by the Lawyers) and with Blip TV shutting down, both of these reviews are now viewable on YouTube again.
- Old Shame:
- In his review of How to Train Your Dragon 2, he admitted being too harsh on his review of the first movie due to his inexperience as a critic at the time.
- Similarly, while his overall (negative) opinion on the first Hotel Transylvania hasn't changed, he admits in his review for the sequel that he felt he was a little hard on it.
- He's taken back the praise he gave to Sausage Party after finding out about the allegations against co-director Greg Tiernan screwing over 30 animators and not crediting them.
- While his negative opinions on The Emoji Movie or Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 haven't changed, he admits he went too far when he said that Sony Pictures should "shut down [their] worthless animation division".
- Screwed by the Lawyers: Before 2015, he generally avoided posting content owned by Studio Ghibli, Fox, NBCUniversal, Lionsgate, and Viacom onto YouTube due to their strict copyright status. Now, he doesn't have to deal with copyright anymore and has posted all of his Blip TV exclusive content onto YouTube (His Classic Reviews for The Spongebob Movie Sponge Out Of Water and South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut took until December of 2016 to upload to YouTube, though).
- He was given a YouTube copyright strike by Viacom for his review of South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. Luckily with the help of The Mysterious Mr. Enter, he was able to remove the strike with a counter notification.
- Averted when he successfully posted his classic reviews of Jetsons: The Movie, FernGully: The Last Rainforest, 9, and Balto (despite having to change the background music) onto YouTube without getting flagged. Despite his concern with Lionsgate, his Alpha and Omega review has also remained active on the site.
- What Could Have Been:
- He auditioned for the 2014 Channel Awesome talent search, but didn't make the cut.
- A classic review of Kiki's Delivery Service was once requested through the ultimate Patreon pledge, but the pledger had to pull out at the last minute due to personal reasons. Instead, 9 was drawn from the Animation Hat to take its place.
- The "What to Expect" sections of his "Top 5 Best & Worst Animated Films of the Year" series showcase what animated films might be coming in the following year. Obviously, these aren't 100% accuratenote , but most of the inaccuracies are mostly relegated to release date changes (and in some cases, pushed to the following year). However, there are some cases where an animated film that was placed among the lineup was unable to be reviewed at all. These include:
- During the "What to Expect from 2015" segment in his Top 5 Best & Worst Animated Films of 2014 list, he listed Metegol and B.O.O.: Bureau of Otherworldly Operations as some of the upcoming animated films in 2015. Due to DreamWorks putting B.O.O. on the back-burner and Metegol's North American theatrical release being cancelled in favor of a Direct-to-video release, he was unable to review either of them.
- During the "What to Expect from 2017" segment in his Top 5 Best & Worst Animated Films of 2016 list, he listed Rock Dog, Spark, and Blazing Samurai as some of the upcoming animated films of 2017. Due to Rock Dog and Spark neither getting a wide release in Canada and Blazing Samurai suffering from Schedule Slip, he couldn't review any of them.
- During the "What to Expect from 2018" segment in his Top 5 Best & Worst Animated Films of 2017 list, he listed Duck Duck Goose and Animal Crackers as some of the upcoming animated films of 2018. As the former's theatrical release was cancelled in favor of a Netflix release and the latter never got a screening in North America, he was unable to review either of them. Despite this, Animal Crackers did place 2nd Worst on his Top 5 Best & Worst Animated Films of 2020 list, due to the shortage of animated films that year.
- During the "What to Expect from 2019" segment in his Top 5 Best & Worst Animated Films of 2018 list, he listed A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon as one of the upcoming animated films of 2019. As the film's North American theatrical release was cancelled in favor of a Netflix release in 2020, he was unable to review it. Despite this, the film did place 3rd Best on his Top 5 Best & Worst Animated Films of 2020 list, due to the shortage of animated films that year.
- The Wiki Rule: The Electric Dragon Productions Wiki.
Trivia / AniMat