Linda: No way! If anything, maybe a monkey.
In a special fan art-inspired episode, Bob and Linda start serving brunch at the restaurant, only to run afoul of "brunch skunks" who take advantage of Linda's bottomless mimosas. Meanwhile, Felix Fischoeder enlists the Belcher kids in helping him in an epic game of hide-and-seek with his brother Calvin.
- Art Shift: The episode features character designs and backgrounds by over 60 fan-artists, with the style shifting between each scene.
- Call-Back: The Sasquatch mask from "Beefsquatch" reappears.
- Decoy Getaway: Felix puts on Gene's Brunchsquatch costume so that his brother doesn't find him. It almost works.
- Didn't Think This Through: Because Linda didn't set a one meal minimum per customer, the brunch is overcome by "brunch skunks", who are only there for the free booze.
- Disproportionate Retribution: One of the skunks calls the police when Linda revokes the unlimited free mimosa offer.
- Dumpster Dive: Louise finds Felix hiding from Calvin in their dumpster, eating some fries he found there.
- I've Heard of That What Is It?: Linda has this reaction to Dalton trying to warn her about "brunch skunks".Linda: Oh, no, not brunch skunks! What are they?
- Intoxication Ensues: Teddy gets drunk on too many mimosas because he though they were just orange juice that went bad (leading Linda to ask why he drank them if he though they were bad).
- Just Here for the Free Snacks: The "Brunch Skunks" who crowd the restaurant and only order the unlimited mimosas.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: A police officer isn't going to arrest the restaurant owner because they stopped you from drinking them into the poorhouse, they will however arrest you because you've turned violent.