Jbizzo got his start on Youtube uploading videos of his friends and Guitar Hero videos, which have since been taken down. He primarily plays Nintendo games, mostly Wii games with a few Gamecube and N64 ones thrown in. What is notable about him, is that he has over 1200 video uploads and more than 30 completed games, and has yet remained in obscurity.
Occasionally, he is joined by his friend, Prometheusmfd as co-commentator.
Games Jbizzo 49 is currently playing:
- Fire Emblem 
- Kirby's Return to Dream Land 
- Metroid Prime replay 
- New Super Mario Bros. U 
Specials Jbizzo 49 has done:
Games Jbizzo 49 has completed:
- Luigi's Mansion  (replayed)
- Super Mario Galaxy note  (also as Luigi)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 
- Metroid Prime 1, 2, and 3.
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 
- Super Mario Sunshine  (replayed)
- ''Super Mario 64 (replayed)
- Super Paper Mario 
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii 
- Sonic Colors 
- Fluidity 
- Star Fox: Assault 
- Star Fox 64 
- Kirby's Epic Yarn 
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl  (Subspace Emissary)
- Diddy Kong Racing 
- Metroid: Other M (Co-commentary with Prometheusmfd) 
- Metroid Fusion 
- Mega Man X 
- Metroid: Zero Mission 
- Super Metroid 
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Co-commentary with Prometheusmfd) 
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Co-commentary with Prometheusmfd) 
Games Jbizzo 49 currently has on hold:
His videos provide examples of:
- The Abridged Series: His short-lived Super Mario with an Attitude, which has since been taken down.
- Alternative Character Interpretation: In-Universe, Jbizzo was prone to voicing Toad as a stoner.
- Berserk Button:
- Neither of them are fond of Metroid: Other M.
- Prometheus can't stand the lack of fanfare in that game when retrieving items in the Morph Ball.
- Butt-Monkey: Quite a few jokes are made at Prometheus's expense.
- Catchphrase: "Damn you, TV Tropes!" is a common one, but a playful one as they are both fans.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Both Jbizzo and Prometheus question Prometheus' grasp on reality.
- Corpsing: Prometheus is prone to this, seemingly for no reason. Jbizzo less so.
- The Ditz: Prometheus when he's not acting like a Cloudcuckoolander.
- Insistent Terminology: Linearity Pervasiveness, as most games, regardless on how much they are a Wide-Open Sandbox, has some degree of linearity.
- Joke and Receive: During Metroid: Other M, Prometheus made several jokes that ended up describing plot points.Prometheus: Goddammit, I'm trying to make a fucking joke here, Other M! Let me have these!
- Jump Cut: Used and lampshaded whenever it happens.
- Late to the Punchline: During Other M, Jbizzo keeps cracking jokes about Clone!Ridley, not caring to wait for the reveal. Prometheus reportedly didn't get the joke until long after they had finished the game.
- Laughing Mad: Prometheus, oh so very much.Prometheus: You haven't taken much damage so far, have you?Jbizzo: Oh, that will change. [cue laughter, eerily like Prometheus']
- Long Runner: He's been going at it for nearly 4 years, at 1,200 videos.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Between Jbizzo and Prometheus, Jbizzo is the calmer one, less likely to break out laughing or sing along with game music. On the other hand, Prometheus has shown he's not able to get nearly as angry as Jbizzo can.
- Running Gag: In Other M, whenever Samus was being slowed by water, Jbizzo would slow down his voice.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Prometheus keeps stumbling across plot points until Jbizzo just says "I give up" and audibly drops his headset, leaving the room for a couple minutes.
- Those Two Guys: Rarely do they appear in other people's videos, and rarely do other people join them.
- Two Gamers on a Couch: Their commentary feels like this, despite them being half a continent away from each other.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: A light-hearted, one-sided example.
- Vocal Evolution: Both due to the fact that he started in High School and continued into his 20's, and the fact that his commentary has become a lot more entertaining.