- Red and Yellow are approached by Darth Vader himself in this promotion for dark chocolate M&M's to join the Dark Side. Red refuses and choking ensues.Yellow: [unnerved] We'll start Monday.
- Red manages to inflict a Groin Attack on himself, despite not having a groin.
- The classic Christmas Faint:
- Doubles as a CMOA: This ad was so successful, it's still played today, years after it initially aired in 1996!
- The sequel made 20 years later is just as hilarious and a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- Why Red should never attempt a voodoo doll.
- Ms. Brown in her finest Deadpan Snarker moment.
- M&M's meets Looney Tunes.
- Red tries to trick the M&M's Minis into entering their tubes by having Yellow and himself enter one in "Monkey See, Monkey Do" fashion. Things do not go as planned.
- More like "All Candies Shall Fall".
- The "eat your own kind" ad from the late '90s:Patrick Warburton: What are you doing?
Patrick: You're eating M&Ms.
Red: Yeah? So are you.
Patrick: I'm not an M&M.
[Red eats another, gets shifty-eyed]
Patrick: You don't eat your own kind, it's not natural.
[after a Beat, Red, Orange, and Yellow swap M&M bags and continue eating]
Patrick: Gimme the bags. [the three reluctantly hand them over] Ugh, that's just disturbing.
- This M&Ms commercial. Great work, Optimus! Well at least we know what happens with the trailer.
- "Hungry Eyes" would like a word with your M&Ms.
- The M&Ms ad for the 2012 Super Bowl, introducing Ms. Brown.Brown: It just looks like I'm naked because my shell is brown. Only a fool would think I'd actually show up naked.
Red: [in the distance] Oh, so it's that kind of party! Hit it!
[LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It" plays as Red peels his shell off like a shirt and dances]
- The M&Ms ad celebrating the 75th anniversary. Red & Yellow are watching the old "The M&Ms Man" commercial from the 70's.Yellow: This is terrible.Red: To the recording studio!
- This M&Ms ad featuring a woman wearing a sexy green dress and white gloves and boots (adorned with the M&Ms logo) meeting a man in a restaurant and puzzles over who would wear gloves and boots like hers. Cue the arrival of Ms. Green and the man in question looking towards her rather than the woman in the dress. Sensing that he is not interested in her, the woman in the green dress, white gloves and white boots leaves, passing by Green as she goes:Ms. Green: Nice outfit.
Woman: Shut up!
[Ms. Green shrugs]
- The 2013 "No Talking or Phones" Warning has some highlights during its pose as an action-comedy movie trailer:
The following preview has been approved for
- The opening rating card:
by the Association of People Who Don't Exist, Inc.
Man: This is your mission.
- Red conks himself on the head with a swinging desk lamp.
- Yellow's perfect deadpan in this exchange:
Yellow: No, this is an envelope.
- The 2015 version of the above, which, among a couple other changes, has a voiceover lampooning its own Real Trailer, Fake Movie nature and removes the "No Talking or Phones" Warning at the end in favor of an additional gag: the missile actually fires.
- "Get in the Bowl", where the candies resort to Produce Pelting while stuck in a cupboard.
- Yellow trying, and failing, to get a fudge brownie into an M&M.
- The trailer for Shrek's Ogre-sized M&Ms: Shrek almost tricks Yellow into kissing Red under the guise of breaking a magic spell, and Donkey mistakes the sun for a giant yellow M&M.
Funny / M&M's