- Hello Anonymous. I'm glad at least some of most of you are liking my new Old Spice commercial (random crown). And that means a lot (large book). Because you're important to me (jewel-encrusted scepter). And I wanna make you proud (freshwater fish). So I always try my best (delicious cake). Because you deserve the best (the fish again). So that's what I give you. Thank you, friends. You're my everything. -Beat- (Expensive magnifying glass)note .
- Old Spice Guy VS Fabio. ALL OF IT! To wit:
- Old Spice Guy challenges Fabio at a staring contest. For a full minute, Old Spice Guy stares at the camera not moving. Then he brings out a fishing rod with a comb attached to the hook while still staring at the camera! He then reels it towards the ground and acts like he's fishing. Come Fabio's turn, and he does his stare for a full minute and the comb that Old Spice Guy had comes down at him. Turns out, Old Spice Guy was fishing for Fabio to get the comb. Fabio falls for it and uses the comb, admitting his defeat.
- Even funnier perhaps... the pong off match. 13 consecutive videos of Old Spice Guy vs Fabio in, that's right, pong.
- Terry. Crews.Terry: OLD SPICE BODY SPRAY WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO POWERFUL IT'LL BLOW YOUR MIND RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE!
(Terry's brain exits his head, complete with mouth and rocket thrusters, and flies in front of his face)
Terry's Brain: Goodbye.
Terry: OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Terry's Brain: (EXPLODES)
Terry, who is now speaking gibberish: <What a powerful mistake I've made.>
- I HAVE A SOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
- The entirety of "And So It Begins". Especially since Terry Crews hijacks the commercial about 20 seconds in.Terry: GUESS WHO!!!
Old Spice Guy: It's you.Terry: IT'S ME!!! GOODBYE!!!
- Odor Blocker Body Wash is too POWERFUL to let this commercial end!
- Yet another typical Old Spice commercial. Nope! Tide Ad!
Funny / The Man Your Man Could Smell Like