- Their entire viral campaign. You know how YouTube puts commercials before the main video? Old Spice commercials are the main video.
- You know you're truly awesome when Sesame Street, a show with an audience that wouldn't know or have use for your product, parodies you. See here.
- The commercial itself. Ignore the script for a moment. The entire thing was filmed with no CGI (apart from the Old Spice emerging from the diamonds in Mustafa's hand).
- Old Spice didn't sell their products in the United Kingdom until the ads helped propel the brand to popularity over there. This does not mean "they weren't popular" but that "they didn't sell it in the UK until after the ads hit the net".
- TERRY GODDAMN CREWS!
- The two Old Spice Guys going head-to-head in their commercials. Or rather, in each other's commercials.Terry Crews: GUESS WHOOOO?!Terry Crews: IT'S MEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Terry Crews: HEY! THIS IS MY COMMERCIAL!Isaiah Mustafa: I'd like to agree with you but then why are we......on a horse?Terry Crews: OH NO! HIS SIGNATURE JOOOOOOKKKKEEEEE! (explodes)
- Another one
Awesome / The Man Your Man Could Smell Like