- His and Carrie Underwood's "Obamacare By Morning" song at the 2013 CMA Awards. Especially the lead-up involving a Take That! to Miley Cyrus.
- Later, at the same show, he "accidentally" sends Keith Urban a sext, instead of sending it to his wife Kimberly Williams-Paisley.
- "I'm Still A Guy" is just one big Funny Moment, especially if you know the story behind its being written.
- In the otherwise mostly-serious "Letter to Me", about what he would put in a letter to his past self:And when you get a date with Bridget, make sure the tank is full
On second thought, forget it, that one turns out kinda cool
- "Don't you think it's time for me to end this song? (beat) Me neither!"
- His bit during the opening segment of the 2014 CMA Awards on the P.P.T.S.D.note that Nashville was going through due to Taylor Swift moving to New York City.
- The music video for "Southern Comfort Zone" lists things involved in making it at the beginning and end. It includes "a tractor," "6 jackets," and "one very friendly Maasai giraffe".
- The beginning opens up on what appears to be a farm. Then an elephant wanders on screen. Bonus points for pairing it with the word "shocking."
Funny / Brad Paisley