- The entire scene with "Bee Larry King" which lampshades the whole "Animal versions of human celebrities" by having Barry point out that there's a human version of him with the exact same concept.Barry: You know, they have a Larry King in the human world, too.Bee Larry King: It's a common name. Next week on Bee Larry King-Barry: No no, I mean he looks like you and he has a show with suspenders and different colored dots behind him.Bee Larry King: Next week on Bee Larry King-Barry: And old guy glasses and there's quotes along the bottom from the guest you're watching even though you just heard them.(Barry Benson says: "There's quotes along the bottom from the guest you're watching even though you just heard them.)"Bee Larry King: Bear Week next week! They're scary, they're hairy, and they're here live!Barry: Always leans forward, pointy shoulders, squinty eyes, very Jewish...
Barry: Larry, bees have never been afraid to change the world. I mean, look at Bee Columbus, Bee Ghandi...BEJESUS!
- Barry pointing out how he feels about the impact bees have had on the world.
- Even haters can't deny the awesomeness of Ray Liotta acting in typical crazy Ray Liotta fashion as himself.
- What ultimately decides the case. "Honey slaves to the WHITE MAN!?" Cue the one black guy on the defense team awkwardly scooting away.
- The scene when Barry first speaks to Vanessa.Vanessa: How'd you learn to do... the talking thing?Barry: Same way you did, I guess. 'Mama', 'Dada', 'Honey', you pick it up.
- Layton T. Montgomery's freak out after getting stung by Adam."OOOOOH, I'M HIT!! Oh Lordy, I'm hit!"
- Vanessa's boyfriend Ken, played by Patrick Warburton, has quite a few funny scenes.
Barry: I love the smell of flowers!Ken: Oh, yeah? How do you like the smell of FLAMES?! (Holds up a lighter in front of the air freshener spray)Barry: Not as much!
- "WHY IS YOGURT NIGHT SO DIFFICULT?!
- When he gets into a fight with Barry and sprays flower spray at him
Vannesa: Ken! What are you doing?!Ken: You know what? I don't even like honey! I DON'T EAT IT!Vannessa: We need to talk! He's just a little bee! And he happens to be the nicest bee I've met in a long time!Ken: "Long time?" What are you talking about?! Are there other bugs in your life?Vanessa: No. But there are other things bugging me in life. And you're one of them!Ken: FINE! Talking bees, no Yogurt Night! My nerves are fried on riding on this emotional roller coaster!Vanessa: Goodbye, Ken![Ken exits, then re-enters])Ken: And for your information, I prefer sugar-free, artificial sweeteners, MADE! BY! MAN! (Leaves room again)Vanessa: I'm so sorry about all that.Ken: (reenters again) I know it's got an after taste! I LIKE IT! (Leaves once again)
- Then when Vanessa catches Ken attacking Barry, resulting in this hilarious gem.
Ken: OH! THAT BEE IS LIVING MY LIFE!Ken's Friend: Let it go, Kenny.Ken: WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END!?
- His reaction at the end after seeing that Barry and Vanessa have opened a business of selling honey, flowers, and legal advice.
- This bit of Black Comedy from Barry and Vanessa—Barry: How about a suicide pact?Vanessa: How would we do it?Barry: I sting you, you step on me.Vanessa: That just kills you twice.
- Barry's ultimate pickup line is "Ya' like jazz?"
- Part of Barry's Courtroom Antics involve demonstrating why a "honey bear" is a bad mascot for honey by bringing a live, feral bear into the courtroom. It rages and snarls, its handler barely able to control it, as the jury runs in terror... Until Barry says "OK, that's enough," at which point the bear calmly turns and walks out the door.
Funny / Bee Movie