Alvin and the Chipmunks is a long-running musical franchise starring three Funny Animal chipmunk brothers Alvin, Simon, and Theodore Seville. Amongst the extended cast is the chipmunks' adopted human father Dave Seville and the chipmunk's Distaff Counterparts the Chipettes Brittany, Jeanette, and Eleanor Miller.
Entries in the franchise:
- Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue: A 1990 anti-drug special featuring various popular cartoon characters.
- The Chipmunk Adventure: A 1987 animated feature film based off the 1980s cartoon.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet Frankenstein: A 1999 horror-themed direct-to-video film where the boys meet Frankenstein.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman: A 2000 horror-themed direct-to-video film where Theodore becomes a werewolf.
- Little Alvin and the Mini-Munks: A direct-to-video release that uses a mix of live action and puppetry.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The 2007 Live-Action Adaptation movie starring Jason Lee, and its three sequels.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The original music act that dates back to 1958.
- The Alvin Show: The original 1961 cartoon.
- The Chipmunks: The 80s/90s cartoon show by Ruby Spears Enterprises, Murakami-Wolf-Swenson, and DIC Entertainment.
- The Chipmunks: Rockin' Through the Decades: A 1990s anniversary special.
- ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks: An All-CGI Cartoon series released in 2015.