- Off the Mark:
- In Miracle Creek, Teresa compares Detective Pierson's nasal squeak to Alvin the Chipmunk.
- Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers (2022): The live-action versions of Alvin and the Chipmunks appear on TV through Stock Footage from their first film. Chip criticizes them rapping in order to appear relevant. Later in the film, when Sweet Pete tells Chip that he was always more of an Alvin and the Chipmunks fan, Chip calls him a monster.
- The Nostalgia Critic has reviewed the live-action movie, as well as all three of its sequels.
- Third Rate Gamer: The title card for his "review" of Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers has his head on Alvin's body (due to confusing the Chipmunks with the rescue rangers).
Dave: I always wanted to sail on a fancy cruise liner! Too bad the fancy ones don't allow rodents.Alvin: Look on the bright side, Dave! The only reason we can afford this lousy cruise is because our lousy movies do so well!"
- One sketch is an advertisement for an album by "Alvin and the Monks".
- One quick sketch has Alvin looking for Simon and Theodore, completely unaware that behind him is a snake which implicitly just ate Simon and Theodore.
- The sketch "Al Pacino and the Chipmunks" spoofs the third film.
- Robot Chicken:
- A sketch from "Anne Marie's Pride" has the chipmunks sing with deep-sounding voices at a recording studio. Dave tries to kill them off with deadly helium and succeeds... just after he realizes the helium makes their voices high-pitched.
- A sketch from "Crushed by a Steamroller on My 53rd Birthday" has the Chipmunks engage in intercourse with groupies. Theodore and Simon are successful, but Alvin... not so much.
- A sketch from "Stone Cold Steve Cold Stone" reveals that Dave replaces the Chipmunks whenever one of them dies. In an interview, Dave points out that the average lifespan of a chipmunk is three years.
- A sketch from "The Robot Chicken Lots of Holidays but Dont Worry Christmas is Still in There Too so Pull the Stick out of Your Ass Fox News Special" features the Chipmunks releasing an album featuring songs for other holidays, each one ending with Theodore saying that he blew a homeless man.
- A sketch from "Zeb and Kevin Erotic Hot Tub Canvas" has Simon play Simon Says, which ends with him saying, "Simon Says: put your bathing suit area up against the TV screen".
- A sketch from "3 2 1 2 333, 222, 3... 66?" has Dave book the Chipmunks for Coachella.
- A sketch from "Max Caenen in: Why Would He Know If His Mothers a Size Queen" has Dave kill Alvin when the latter's voice becomes too deep. Upon witnessing this, Simon and Theodore run away before Dave can kill them as well.
- The fifteenth episode of the show's eleventh season is titled "May Cause a Squeakquel".
- The Simpsons:
Comic Book Guy: Melvin and the Squirrels. Part of the rodent invasion of the early '60s.
- In "Homer's Barbershop Quartet", Bart finds a Melvin and the Squirrels record in Comic Book Guy's record collection.
Record: Stuck a feather in his cap and called it "Rice-a-Roni". MEL-VIN!
- In "Homer the Whopper", a poster for "Alvin and the Chipmunks 3: Gettin' Rabies!" can be seen outside Ginormous Pictures. (This was before the official third Alvin and the Chimpunks movie was made.)