Guy Henry (born 17 October 1960 in London) is an English actor.
He is active on stage, film and television since the early 1980s, mostly in supporting roles. On stage, his main works have been with the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Young Sherlock: The Mystery of the Manor House (1982) as Sherlock Holmes
- Another Country (1984) as Head Boy
- Emma (1996 TV film) as John Knightley
- Sword of Honour (2001) as Corporal Ludovic
- Doctors (2001) as Giles Carey
- Bright Young Things (2003) as Archie
- Waking the Dead (2003) as Guy Reynolds
- V for Vendetta (2005) as Conrad Heyer
- Rome (2005-2007) as Gaius Cassius Longinus
- Midsomer Murders (2006) as Marcus Bramwell
- Hotel Babylon (2007) as Neville Bellingham Thomas
- Wallander (2008) as Erik Hokberg
- Creation (2009) as the Technician
- Holby City (2010-2019) and Casualty (2011-2019) as Henrik Hanssen
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1 & Part 2, 2010-2011) as Pius Thicknesse
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) as Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin
- The Frankenstein Chronicles (2017) as the Dean of Westminster
- Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story (2023) as John Munro
Tropes & Trivia in his works:
- Digital Head Swap: When he played Grand Moff Tarkin in Rogue One, the late Peter Cushing's face was digitally recreated then superimposed on his head while he provided Motion Capture and his voice.