Billie Catherine Lourd (born July 17, 1992 in Los Angeles, California) is an American actress.
Lourd is probably best known for playing Chanel #3 on Ryan Murphy's horror comedy series Scream Queens, which aired on FOX for two seasons. In 2017, she also starred in the seventh season of Murphy's other horror-themed television series, American Horror Story.
She also appears in the Star Wars sequel trilogy as Lieutenant Kaydel Ko Connix, and first appeared in 2015's The Force Awakens. She reprised the role in The Last Jedi and The Rise of Skywalker.
Lourd's casting in the Star Wars franchise is particularly notable, since her mother was the late Carrie Fisher, who famously played Princess Leia up until her death in December 2016. She's also the granddaughter of musician Eddie Fisher and movie star Debbie Reynolds.
- Scream Queens (2015 — 2016) as Sadie Swenson / Chanel #3
- Star Wars as Lieutenant Kaydel Ko Connix:
- American Horror Story as various characters:
- American Horror Story: Cult (2017) as Winter Anderson
- American Horror Story: Apocalypse (2018) as Mallory
- American Horror Story: 1984 (2019) as Montana Duke
- American Horror Stories: Ba'al (2021) as Liv Whitley
- American Horror Story: Double Feature — Red Tide (2021) as Dr. Lark
- American Horror Story: NYC (2022) as Dr. Hannah Wells
- Billionaire Boys Club (2018) as Rosanna Ricci
- Booksmart (2019) as Gigi
- Will & Grace (2020) as Fiona Adler
- Ticket to Paradise (2022) as Wren
Tropes about her works:
- Ascended Extra: Kaydel Ko Connix went from a background character in The Force Awakens to having one or two important lines in The Last Jedi, a prominent role in the evacuation of the Resistance base on D'Qar and an important role in Poe Dameron's mutiny against Admiral Amilyn Holdo.
- Those Two Actors: She stars with Emma Roberts in Scream Queens, Billionaire Boys Club and three seasons of American Horror Story.