Andrew Daniel Divoff (Russian: Андрей Дивов, correctly transcribed as Divov; born July 2, 1955) is a Venezuelan-American film and television actor.
He is best known for playing the evil Djinn in the first two Wishmaster films and the villains Cherry Ganz in Another 48 Hrs., Boris Bazylev in Air Force One, Ivan Sarnoff in CSI: Miami and Mikhail Bakunin in Lost. Mark Ivanir
- 1990 The Hunt for Red October as Andrei Amalric
- 1990 Another 48 Hrs. as Cherry Ganz
- 1990 Graveyard Shift as Danson
- 1991 Toy Soldiers as Luis Cali
- 1994 A Low Down Dirty Shame as Mendoza
- 1994 Oblivion as Redeye
- 1995 Xtro III Watch The Skies as Cpt. Fetterman
- 1997 Air Force One as Boris Bazylev
- 1997 Wishmaster as The Djinn/Nathaniel Demerest
- 1999 Wishmaster 2: Evil Never Dies as The Djinn/Nathaniel Demerest
- 2008 Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull as Russian Soldier
- 2010 The Dead Matter as Vellich
- 2006-2007, 2010 Lost as Mikhail Bakunin
- 2008-2009 CSI: Miami as Ivan Sarnoff
- 2015 The Blacklist as Karakurt (replacing Michael Massee)
- 2020 Perry Mason (2020) as Al Howard
Video Game Roles
- 2008 Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 as General Nikolai Krukov
- 2010 Call of Duty: Black Ops as Lev Kravchenko
- 2012 Call of Duty: Black Ops II as Lev Kravchenko
- 2020 Callof Duty Black Ops Cold War as Lev Kravchenko
- Badass Baritone: He speaks in particularly badass one.
- Fake Nationality: You can count on one hand the number of times he's played a Venezuelan. In particular, he's cast as Russians due to his fluency in the language and impeccable accent. He also played a Colombian terrorist in Toy Soldiers
- No Stunt Double: Frequently does his own stuntwork.
- Omniglot: He speaks eight languages, and used to speak nine (Romanian, which he forgot when he had no one to speak it with).