Mega Robo Bros is a Science Fiction comic by Neill Cameron.
Alexander (Alex) and Frederick (Freddy) Sharma are your average robot boys living with their adopted parents in London. They go to school, they bicker over stuff, they drive their parents up the wall. You know, like average robot boys do.
Oh, and did I mention they were robots?
Yeah, that's kind of important. And because they're robots, their parents want to keep that on the down-low. Thing is, though, that doesn't always work out. Because there's currently some mystery robot out there who seems rather keen on them.
The book was released on June 2nd, 2016.
Mega Robo Bros contains examples of:
- Amusement Park: Robo World in Book 1.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Freddy is this to Alex.
- Big Bad: Robot 23 in book 1.
- Big Brother Instinct: Alex will immediately rush to Freddy's defense.
- Black Eyes of Evil: Robot 23 has these.
- British Royal Guards: Giant robot versions guard the palace. In Book 1 they're hacked by Robot 23 to attack the royal family, who are saved by Alex and Freddy.
- The Bully: Jamal.
- Catapult Nightmare: Alex suffers from one near the beginning of book 1.
- Cool Train: The London Central Skyline, which is a wheel-less train that runs through "Grav Tubes". Robot 23 hacks it in Book 1 to open the doors while the train's still moving, and shut down the Grav Tube to have the train fall out. Luckily, Alex and Freddy save the day.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: Especially, in Freddy's case, if they're robot dinosaurs who think they're dogs.
- Flying Car: All vehicles in this world fly.
- Fun with Acronyms: The organization that Alex and later Freddy work for is called R.A.I.D., which stands for Robotics Analysis, Intelligance, and Defense.
- Logical Weakness: Alex and Freddy deduce in Book 1 that, since Alex and Robot 23 are from the same facility, Robot 23 is likely just as susceptible to Magnetic Pulse Generators as Alex.
- The Mole: Jaqueline from R.A.I.D. is one for Robot 23.
- Ridiculously Human Robots: Alex and Freddy and Robot 23.
- Robot Antennae: Alex and Freddy and Robot 23 have these.
- You Are Number 6: Robot 23.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Jaqueline from R.A.I.D. has light blue hair.