Sgt. Frog fanfiction Yin And Yang by author jlucydaisuke is filled with so many characters that a separate page is necessary for all the tropes they have. Also, it's a good reference sheet for notable characters.
- Artificial Alien: The result of Kururu splicing his and Giroro's genes together.
- Berserk Button: Don't call her stupid.
- Cheerful Child
- The Creepy Yellow Guy and Gruff Red Guy's Cute Pink Daughter
- Girlish Pigtails: Has these in her human form.
- Has Two Daddies: Her genetic donors and parents, Kururu and Giroro.
- Oblivious to Love: Completely clueless to Tororo's massive crush on her.
- Tyke Bomb: Created to be this, but turned out to be a failure.
- Wrench Wench
- Hellish Pupils: He's got slitted pupils. Makes for very effective glares.
- Hidden Heart of Gold
- It's All My Fault: Much guilt, for being indirectly responsible for crashing the platoon onto Earth, and for letting Nikolai have too much power.
- Majorly Awesome: Was a Major when he was in the military.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Romama is a vegan, does ballet, and loves cute animals. He's also known as the 'Demon Major' and will kick your ass if you get on his nerves.
- Silent Snarker: When he was mute due to physical and mental trauma, and recovering.
- Teen Genius: His fighting prowess.
- Windows of the Soul: Dororo can understand what he's thinking by the look of his eyes, and thus his interpreter when he was mute.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: Pretty mature, especially when compared to the rest of the cast...
- Wooden Katanas Are Even Better: Ties with Dororo, who uses a real, steel katana, using a wooden one.
- Affably Evil: Manipulates people with a cheerful smile on her face.
- The Hedonist
- Hidden Depths
- Lipstick Lesbian
- Odango Hair: Well, they aren't hair buns, but buns nevertheless.
- Blade on a Stick: Her weapon
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Cold and aloof on the surface, warm and kind once you get to know her.
- Badass Bookworm: Extremely intelligent, loves a good book, and can bomb you to pieces.
- Child Prodigy: He was one.
- Mistaken for Gay: Due to his soft and gentle manner. People were surprised when they found out his date was female.
- Pyro Maniac
- Technicolor Eyes: His swirly green eyes.
- Character Development
- He's Back: After turning into an alcoholic and almost resigning himself to a loveless marriage, Rokiki takes a break to go on a journey to look for answers to his life. When he comes back, he's enters with a bang and back to his badass self.
- Dark-Skinned Redhead: His human form.
- Dark and Troubled Past
- Drowning My Sorrows: Took to drinking as a coping mechanism to being stranded on 20th century Earth, and past issues. He got better eventually.
- I Need a Freaking Drink: This a lot.
- Jerkass Woobie: Your mileage may vary, but Rokiki is pretty much this after his Heel Face Turn. At least until he goes out for his journey of self-discovery...
- Last of His Kind: Subverted. Rokiki first appeared as the last member of the Sankaku Tribe, only to discover that survivors remain scattered throughout the universe, and he's got a few descendants right here with him...
- Purple Eyes
- Captain Ersatz: Of Haruhi Suzumiya. Amusingly, a genderbent version of Haruhi does exist in the fandom, and is unsurprisingly named Haruki Suzumiya.
- Only Sane Man: Compared to everyone else...yes.
- The Slacker
- Secretly Wealthy: He's the heir to a large business and fortune, yet lives as a simple bill-dodging mechanic.
- Unfazed Everyman