The Seven Deadly Sins that oppose the aforementioned Virtues. note
First Generation PrideThe self-centered oldest brother of the Sins. Has Lust, Humility, and another Pride falling over him, despite being the least personable of all of the Sins. Mostly reads by himself in his house, which has guardian statues and is unsurprisingly large. Blog of the first generation iteration can be found here. Main format is written roleplays and answers.
Shortly after his and Greed's attempt to take over Hell, the former died due to the fact that the sludge that he's made out of cannibalized his heart.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!
- It's All About Me
- Lack of Empathy
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy: When purified.
- Ungrateful Bastard: About all the many times he has to be rescued.
Second Generation PrideThe replacement of the first-generation Pride. His blog is here.
- "Exactly! Why should they get everything, why should anything be given when you get nothing! Surely you deserve it! You deserve all what they have and more! You should receive all of what is given!"
- An Arm and a Leg: Well, just an arm, really, since Lucifer pulled it out due to his attempt at taking over Hell.
- Cool Shades
- Dark-Skinned Blond: When he's a human.
- Happily Married: With Chastity 800 years in the future.
- Intangible Man: When he's in the shadows.
- Living Bodysuit: Gets one in the form of a girl out of a desire to be human.
- The Usurper: Partnered up with the first Pride to take over Hell. It didn't end well.
S-GluttonyThe Sin of insatiable hunger with a fondness for the Roaring Twenties. Blog can be found here.
- Animal Stereotypes: With cat-like qualities.
- Being Evil Sucks: Revealed in a rant to Temperance, where he said he wished he didn't want to eat everyone he met.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Cherries.
- Verbal Tic: Adds tildes in their sentences~. Although the ~frequency~ of it varies from each version~.
- Anything That Moves: Discussed and ultimately averted, seen here. He's rather insulted by the insinuation, really.
- Ethical Slut
- Nice Hat
- Prehensile Hair: When he turns it to tendrils.
- Tentacle Rope: Due to the fact that he's made of smoke, he can form tendrils. These can be used as an extra pair of arms, as well as for other things.
- "i am feeling slightly less exhausted than usual after my last nap but today does not seem all that promising"
- Green Thumb: Those lotus patterns on his skin? They can manifest into actual flowers.
- I Can Change My Beloved: The original reason why he got corrupted is to impress Diligence and do something nice for her on Valentine's Day. It doesn't go well.
- i want to make things and do things and make something of myself with those things and, and-... I want to be productive.
- Lotus-Eater Machine: While he hasn't been on the receiving or giving endnote , his design is based on the myth itself.
- Messy Hair: He has perpetual bedhead.
- Verbal Tic: under normal circumstances his text is all lowercase with no punctuation
Envy:Includes Benign Envy, that represents the pining side, and Malicious Envy, that represents the more... malicious side of envy.
Malicious and Benign EnvyTropes
- Domestic Abuse: Mali to Beni.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Figuratively and literally.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: Mali has a crippling case of this.
- The Un-Favourite: The Envy Twins are Lucifer's least favorite- at least, that's how they see it.