Marine NationaleA list of ship girls from the French Navy.
- Bare Your Midriff: Due to wearing a bikini.
- Born Unlucky: Her historical counterpart had a very brief career before being lost at sea.
- A Day in the Limelight: This article focuses on her.
- Flag Bikini: The French tricolour of course.
- Glass Cannon: her actual fire power and hand to hand combat skills are good, but her armor, speed and rate of fire are underwhelming.
- Inelegant Blubbering: Her first appearance has her crying from being deemed her unfit to fight by her combat operations assessment.
- Nice Hat: Per Pacific's standard.
- Rapunzel Hair: Her hair is much longer than most of her American counterparts.
- Shrouded in Myth: Her historical counterpart's disappearance, which unsurprisingly carries on to her.
- Walking Swimsuit Scene: Due to being a submarine.
Red FleetA list of ship girls from the Soviet Navy.
Based on the only Tashkent-class destroyer, Tashkent is part of the Red Fleet's Abyssal Response Command. Depicted as a young woman with braided hair.
- Bare Your Midriff: Natch.
- Born Unlucky: Her historical counterpart foundered in port after being attacked by German dive-bombers in June 1942.
- Braids of Action: With a mix of Girlish Pigtails thrown in.
- Chummy Commies: She's depicted in a very positive light, not to mention becoming quick friends with Maury.
- Commissar Cap: Per the Soviet standard. Even her fairies have them, not to mention being literal commissars.
- Cool Guns: Gets a PPSh-41 submachine gun.
- Foil: Specifically made by the authors to be one for Maury.
- Girlish Pigtails: A mix of this and Braids of Action.
- In-Series Nickname: Tasha.
- More Dakka: Again, wields a PPSh-41.
- Nice Hat: See Commissar Cap above.
- Panty Shot: In this image◊, thanks in part to a shiny floor.
- The Political Officer: Specifically based on one, as well as her complement of fairies being literal ones.
- Rapunzel Hair: Even with her hair tied up, it still extends all the way down to her waist.
- Super Prototype: Her histocal counterpart was intended to be the lead ship of her class, but the only one built due to the outbreak of war.
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: She does!
Based on the Soviet Submarine K-21, still afloat today as a museum ship.
Japan Maritime Self-Defense ForceA list of kanmusu from the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force.
- Rare Vehicles: All of them qualify, as they are based on some of the lesser known "paper-ship" designs proposed back in 1941, as indicated by their "classes".
- Hakuryuu's entire aircraft compliment counts, seeing as they were either prototypes, limited production models, or blueprint designs.
- Based on a Great Big Lie: The blueprints that Wargaming used as a basis for the in-game ship have been exposed as a hoax. Specifically, the blueprint is not the actual blueprint for this design (as none survived), but rather a blueprint created by a magazine writer based on the requirements for the design (which are known).
- Curtains Match the Window: Brown hair and brown eyes.
- Fingerless Gloves: Black ones that also double as Opera Gloves.
- Katanas Are Just Better: One of her weapons, and is often seen using it in place of her main guns.
- Vapor Wear: Averted. Unlike Helena or the Tones, she's actually wearing something underneath that dress if you look closely enough.
Another ship girl based on a blueprint design, Hakuryuu is based on a proposed, improved version of the Taiho. She also makes an appearance in World of Warships as the Tier 10 Japanese Aircraft Carrier.
A list of ship girls from the German Navy.
U-552 / "Dracha"
U-2513 / "Lorelei"
Based on German submarine U-2513, "Lori", as she is known in-universe, is a German ship girl that interestingly operates under the US flag, rather than in her own Navy like the other ship girls listed here.
- Absolute Cleavage: Her diving suit emphasizes them to a huge degree, as shown on the right.
- A-Team Firing: As shown in her 4-koma, she can't shoot the broadside of a barn with a Thompson.
- Born Lucky: Survived the war thanks to the German surrender, and had an average career under the US Navy in the immediate postwar period.
- A Day in the Limelight: She gets her own 4-koma alongside Dolphin here◊.
- Foil: To U-511, in terms of being German submarines ending up in another Navy. While both of them originally served in the Kriegsmarine, U-511 ended up in Japanese hands During the War while U-2513 entered American service just after the end of the war.
- Flag Bikini: While the top was always visible, she gets to show off the whole costume in her updated artwork.
- Going Native: Though compared to U-511, her case is a tad bit more subtle. In this case, she gets a Flag Bikini top with the US Navy emblem on it.
- And then it gets played straight upon become USS U-2513.
- Immigrant Patriotism: Played for Drama example, as she's in tears when she mentions the time she found the United States as her new home, with her original country, Germany, subject to the effects of the Cold War.
- Innocent Blue Eyes
- In-Series Nickname: Lori.
- Nice Hat: A Kriegsmarine Officer's cap.
- Phenotype Stereotype: Not unlike her fellow Kriegsmarine ship girls, she gets blonde hair and blue eyes.
- Spy Catsuit: Unlike a lot of the other submarines, she gets a diving suit that doubles as this trope.
- Super Prototype: To the post-war US Navy submarine designs.
- Token Enemy Minority: Averted. Her historical counterpart entered US Navy service a year after World War II ended.