A University of Chicago graduate, current Substitute Teacher and aspiring Political Science professor (maybe). Likes theater, satire and game shows.
So far, beyond adding a number of examples, he has launched and wrote the initial entries of the following:
I also contributed a lot to episodes of The Punisher's Song of Evangelion and I Must Scream
(though OSI is to be given the lions share of the credit for making it awesome). I still intend to work further on it, but my new work schedule has given me less free time.
I had a Self-Imposed Challenge
of writing one article for every letter of the alphabet, since completed
Made Of Won
(Kept as a slightly self-esteem affirming form of thanks.)
- 1. The Caption on the image I added to Atlas Pose: Thank you, Maso Tey!
- 2. The claim on the Enderís Game page that Wake Up, Go to School, Save the World is an eight word plot description. (Claimed By The Crash)
- 3. The Title of Subverted Rhyme Every Occasion: Thank you, Andrew Leprich!
- 4. The last bit of Nipple and Dimed: Thank You, SpiriTsunami!
- 5. The "Cheese Stands Alone" page quote on Ineffectual Loner (Claimed By The Crash)
- 6. The Creation of the Heat Vision and Jack page: Thank You, Your Average Joe!
- 7. The "Popped Collars" joke on the So Bad Its Horrible Toys page: Thank you Kalle!
- 8 and 9. Launching Ad of Win, and, in responding to said MOW, first giving voice to new-found Memetic Badass The Advertisement Server. Thank you Dragon Quest Z and Schizo Technician!
- 10. Sorting The Order of the Stick Crowning Moment of Awesome page. Thank you, Mr Death!
- 11. The Waldorf And Statler Stinger on Accentuate the Negative. Thank you Ouroboros!
- 12. The poem that now forms the main part of One-Letter Title.