For the most part, I'm just a Lurker. But I just can't resist the idea of troping myself just for the hell of it... and anyway, TV Tropes has already ruined my life, so I might as well make the most of it, right?
Some of my interests:
- Adorkable: Or so my friends think. I disagree. Dork? Hell yeah. Adorable? Ehhh, not so much.
- Adult Child: Legally I'm old enough to drive a car, but I still LOVE reading those children picture books.
- Apologises a Lot: And trying really hard to remove this habit. ... Sorry.
- Asian and Nerdy
- Atomic F-Bomb: Comes with having a loud voice. This tends to cause much eyebrow raising from teachers at my school.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: One of the reasons why I never get to finish anything on time.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Big Eater
- Brilliant but Lazy: I don't live up to everyone's expectation of me, it seems.
- Butt Monkey: Everyone just loves making fun of me.
- Catch Phrase: AAAAWWWWEEEESSSOOOOMMMEEEE!!!
- Chaotic Good: What can I say, I love breaking the rules. For the good of all of course. *ehem*
- Class Clown: Back in my elementary years.
- Closet Geek
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Conspiracy Theorist: We're being watched, I tell you!
- Covert Pervert: Not so much on the covert part...
- Crouching Moron Hidden Bad Ass
- Deadpan Snarker: At home at least.
- Did I Just Say That Out Loud?: I think it comes from talking to myself...
- Digging Yourself Deeper: Cue me saying, "I'll just go now..."
- Ditzy Genius
- Extreme Omnivore: Let's just say I like food.
- Feminine Women Can Cook: Averted. Hard.
- Friendless Background: To date, I never had a best friend. Of course some people have considered me as such, but I don't consider them like that, so... pity me.
- Friend to All Living Things: I find people who like gardens weird, though. I mean, what the fuck? Jungles are waaayy more awesome!! Hello?!
- Gamer Girl
- Genre Savvy: It comes with being a troper. *smug look* ... which may kill me someday.
- Growing Up Sucks: SO. DAMN. HARD.
- Happy Dance: And I do this at some of the most inappropriate of times.
- Hates Small Talk
- Heavy Sleeper
- I Don't Even Care: My attitude about the world lately.
- I Just Want to Have Friends
- Informed Loner
- I Work Alone: Which makes group participation a horrible, horrible experience.
- Memetic Hand Gesture: I tend to salute people as a greeting. I think it comes from the military drills I used to do when I was back in high school...
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls
- No Social Skills
- Not a Morning Person: Don't fuck with me during the early hours of the mornings. Oh crap, that just meant something different, didn't it? Sigh, not again...
- Not Good with People: I might as well wear a sign that says "Caution: Socially Inept".
- Only Child Syndrome
- Real Women Never Wear Dresses: Because I find them a bit impractical.
- Rebellious Spirit
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: So much so that I've been getting a handful failing marks on my subjects this school year. Pft, like I care...
- School Is For Losers: I am a firm advocate of unschooling.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: And mostly teased about it.
- Shipper on Deck: I ship everyone.
- Shutting Up Now: Because I always say things I that don't necessarily reflect what I really mean.
- Sitting on the Roof: My favorite place on earth.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Sometimes I don't even bother pointing it out anymore.
- Strange Girl
- That Came Out Wrong: Most of the things I say.
- The Quiet One
- Tomboy: And damn proud of it!
- Writing by the Seat of Your Pants: How I write most of my stories.
- Younger Than They Look: It always comes to a surprise to people that I'm still in high school.
Some of my interests:
open/close all folders
Live Action TV and Western Animation