It's time for the second TV Tropes Halloween Avatar Contest, theme: cute monsters! Details and voting here.
Wow, I never realized how dorky this page was. Welp, time for an update:
I am currently pursuing a career as a baker (yes, I love to bake, I just never got much of chance until now). I still write, and perhaps can use it to make some pocket money. As you can probably tell, I'm bi (now out and proud, officially) and I'm a little less defensive about that now. I am 22.
But, this isn't a dating site (as much as some people want it to be) so here's my updated info.
open/close all folders
Things I like
Live Action Television
Tropes created by original hobbit:
Tropes that apply to original hobbit:
- Ambiguously Brown: I've been asked if I was Mexican, Chinese, or Japanese. Short answer, no. But I am biracial.
- Bi the Way
- Bifauxnen: It doesn't help that I prefer my hair cut relatively short and have a slightly deep voice. People usually only mistake me for a guy from behind nowadays, though, since I wear less tomboyish clothes now.
- Berserk Button: I have a lot of them, to name a few:
- people insulting my family or my friends.
- People who insist that there are No Bisexuals
- "It's a guy/chick thing."
- Racial, homophobic, and other slurs.
- the insistence that people can "reclaim" said slurs.
- Big Breasts, Big Deal: I'm a Type 2.
- Brilliant, but Lazy (according to my parents and various teachers)
- Beware the Nice Ones: or so I've been told, I have a tendency to sort of...black out when I get too angry, so I'm not sure how violent I can be.
- Covert Pervert
- Cuteness Proximity
- Deadpan Snarker: only when I'm feeling particularly cynical. Otherwise, I try to be nuetral.
- Embarrassing Middle Name: my initials are just one letter away from a certain word.
- Exact Words: I've used this to piss a lot of people off.
Brother: Can you turn my light off?
Me: ok *I turn the light off, then a second later I turn it back on* you never said to keep it off.
- Guilty Pleasure:
- Hazel Eyes
- Heroes Want Redheads: I'd take Amy Pond over Rose Tyler if I was The Doctor, it also doesn't hurt that Amy is Scottish.
- Hype Aversion: This has kept me from watching a lot of things. I hate when people tell me what I'll like, because usually, they're wrong. This tends to cause...
- Hype Backlash:
- Kaleidoscope Eyes: I know, I know but my eyes seem to change between a green-heavy hazel and a brown-heavy hazel.
- The Klutz
- Tomboy: I have two brothers, and I mostly had only guy-friends in elementary and middle school. This turned me into a major tomboy.
- Messy Hair: one of the other reasons for my nickname, my hair is very curly, thick, and nearly untamable.
- Mistaken Nationality: Like I said before, I've been asked if I was Mexican, Chinese, and Japanese. The reality? My mom is black and my dad is white.
- Nerd: when it comes to things like writing and grammar.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: mostly in winter and spring. In the summer and fall I'm Ambiguously Brown.
- The Quiet One: Some of my friends are very talkative...I am not.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Not ashamed, just not proud.
- Older Than They Look: This is a typical day for me:
Random person on the street: seriously, your that old?!.
Random: But you look like you're twelve!
Tropes I hate:
Talk to me:
- Taco Ninja here. Thanks for commenting. ^_^ I like people appreciating my page, and my sexy, sexy face- no that's wrong. I actually got asked a couple of times if I was a boy or girl... once in the ladies' toilet actually. Tryin' to make it happen less by wearing more girly things. I'm not sure how many people over here like TGWTG but it seems to be pretty popular amoung nerds from all countries.
- Sharysa: NORCAL WHOOO. Also, thanks for the comment on my troper page and sorry for not answering until now. I don't check my own page that often, since I'm usually Entry Pimping too much. And yay, another person who's Younger than They Look!
- I Love Dogs here. Thanks for the vandalism. You also seem like a pretty cool person. I like That Guy with the Glasses and Florence + the Machine, too. Alice is alright.