open/close all folders
Tropes That May Apply To Me
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: I am on the verge of this, as I'm very excitable and... Wow, look at all those rainbows!!
- Big Eater: Yes, I am. I practically gorge myself on cupcakes, flan, madeleine, and chocolate everyday, but I burn it all off by jogging and biking.
- Blithe Spirit: My friends told me so.
- Book Worm
- Celibate Hero: I never had a boyfriend, and I never plan to have one, though I yearn for romances with fictional characters.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: See if you can put up with my weird habits for more than an hour.Sleeping under the bed? Check. Miming and suddenly blurting non sequitir out loud? Check. Dancing like Thom Yorke at random times? Check. Buying a suitcase for my feet? Check! May sometimes border on being a Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant.
- Cuteness Proximity: Oh, boy, how I love RidiculouslyCuteCritters!
- Deadpan Snarker: Of the whimsical kind, sometimes.
- The Determinator
- Everything Sounds Sexier in French: Averted. I don't associate myself with this stereotype at all.
- French Maid: Minus the fanservice-y aspects. I just work in a cafe.
- Fiery Redhead: A proud ginger, also fiery and passionate.
- Gay Paree: If you are very idealistic, you'll see Paris this way.
- Genki Girl: And yes, I am! I can easily suck the energy out of you at times, when I feel jolly in the mall.
- Girly Girl: Yes, but not too overtly or the stay-in-the-kitchen type, just the traditionally feminine girl.
- Gratuitous English: Sometimes, IRL.
- Gratuitous French: Inevitably, as it's my first language, and oftentimes I can't find the right English words to express myself when I talk to some of my American friends.
- Happy Place: I have one.
- Hipster: In nearly all aspects.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: If you'll romanticize me.
- Mind Screw: The stuff I write, read, listen to, and often speak. They are MIND-BREAKINGLY INCOMPREHENSIBLE, someone told me.
- Mr. Imagination: And I let you know it. For example: "What if the old man next door did a universe-breaking falcon punch to Jupiter that made God come down from the heavens, turn the world into a six-dimensional mess and retreat in an event horizon thus give life to old cartoon characters and make everything rollercoaster into a World Gone Mad?" And so on.
- Occidental Otaku: I like anime and manga that much.
- Petite Pride: I'm as flat as a board, but I'm proud of it! I can jump atop the fences with no weight pulling me down!
- Perverse Sexual Lust: I hate to admit it, but...
- Silly Rabbit, Cynicism Is for Losers!: I tell grumpy people just that.
- Strange Girl: So much that it takes people to get over my often disturbing mannerisms. (Let's do a headstand on top of the refigerator!)
- Sweet Tooth
- Tastes Like Diabetes: I practically feed on them.
- The Pollyanna
- Think Happy Thoughts: How I deal with awful situations.
- Weirdness Magnet: I won't be unfazed in seeing a bouncing bulldog head in the middle of the hallway anymore...Who knows? It's all probably in my head...
- Wide-Eyed Idealist
- Word Salad Humor: I am very fond of these.
Stuff I like
open/close all folders
Music genres I listen to