Tropers: Awesome Zombie 22
Experiencing some technical difficulties here...
"It's like, you walk up to a store and see a bunch of cabbages laying there. And you pick one up. It looks nice and promising, but you peel away its layers and you see all things you hate in a cabbage. Its core is like pure cabbagey hate from the depths of cabbage hell. And you think, "Oh, maybe I should just have a surface relationship with these cabbages, " but YOU CAN'T because YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS WILL AUTOMATICALLY PEEL AWAY AT THE CABBAGE FLESH IF YOU TRY HANGING OUT WITH IT. And then there's the factor that you are OVERLY CRITICAL OF CABBAGES AND HOLD GRUDGES. But you decide to buy EVERY CABBAGE EVER because it's better than having no cabbages. But nobody else overanalyzes cabbages like you. They actually see the good things in them. Like how good they are in salads and the health benefits from eating them. BUT YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS BLOCKS EVERY SINGLE GOOD, REDEEMING QUALITY ABOUT CABBAGES AND BECOMES INCREDIBLY JUDGMENTAL ABOUT THEM. You very well admit that cabbages have good things about them that make them good cabbages, and that not all of them are only appealing at first glance. The problem is YOUR HIGH STANDARDS FOR PRODUCE NEGATE ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT CABBAGE. It's not them, it's you, BECAUSE YOU ARE KIND OF AN ASS ABOUT CABBAGE."
Awesome Zombie 22 on how he thinks people are cabbages full of hate.
Things That I Like
Tropes About Zombie
If you're on the Forum Games, then you probably know who Zombie is. If you don't, basically, she's a character I made who isn't tied to any continuity. Sort of like a freelance character of sorts. Pretty much the only continuity she interacts with is the Team Fortress 2
canon, but she's not a TF2 OC, per se.
And now I'm not using her ever again.
- A God Am I
- Adult Child: Over 4,000 years old and acts like she's twelve.
- An Ice Person
- Alien Blood
- All Love Is Unrequited: Word Of Awesome Zombie 22 is that Heavy doesn't even know why Zombie acts weird around him.
- Bi the Way
- Catch Phrase: UBOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! could be counted as one.
- Characterization Marches On: Went from just a mild Author Avatar to an actual character. This seemed to happen around the same time I posted this.
- Combat Tentacles: Though it is implied that many see them as Naughty Tentacles.
- Complete Monster: Usually a claim by her, but she does go into this territory on occasion.
- Elite Zombie
- Everyone Can See It: YES.
- Going Commando
- Hollywood Scribbling
- I Just Want to Be Badass
- Memetic Sex Goddess: Accepted this as her fate at some point.
- Minidress of Power
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: She's a sadistic drunk stoner zombie manchild that lives in a cave.
- Old Shame: How I was unable to see her as a blatant Mary Sue is beyond me.
- Older Than They Think: Zombie was a creation before I was even on Tumblr.
- Our Zombies Are Different: Type R through Deal with the Devil.
- Psychopathic Manchild: Type C. Played for Laughs.
- Rapunzel Hair: Down to her ankles.
- Her new design cuts it before her shoulders.
- Really 4,000 Years Old: Not only that, but she was 36 when she died, but she looked like a teenager.
- Squick: Where do I begin? She has Vagina Dentata, is over 4,000 years old, undead, a prehensile tongue, tentacles, and Really Gets Around.
- Tsundere: Type A, to... Heavy.
- Two-Faced: One side human, the other undead.
- Her new design has all light blue skin.
- Undeathly Pallor
- Vagina Dentata: She actually weaponizes it in ITT: Our Avatars are in a Strip Club.
- Weaksauce Fear: Clowns and Santa Claus.
- White-Haired Pretty Girl
- Yangire: Not a Yandere due to her mood swings not being because of Heavy.
Tropes Vandalists Peg Me As
Ect. Vandalist Folder