Extremely Irish Grammar Nazi
who tries to be as benign as possible. Because of a combination of his accent and a tendency to slur his words, is a living, breathing unintelligible
. This may be connected.
Fan of reading, SF in particular.
Myers-Briggs personality: INTJ
Devotes the bulk of his wiki time to correcting spelling mistakes. Worries that relying on spellcheckers (programmed by fallible humans, remember) to check your spelling and grammar (especially
grammar) will irreversibly degrade English. Phonetic spelling is bad enough. Recite the creed
of the Grammar Nazi
In brightest day, in blackest night, No error shall escape our sight! Those who trust a spellchecker shite, Heed our power — the Grammar Nazi is right!
Also worries that overexposure to this site is changing his writing style for the worse warping his enjoyment of series to the point of insanity
. But it's also turned him on to
It's been paying its way recently by exposing me to The Acts of Caine
, Ben 10
, Looney Tunes
, Lucky Star
, Order of the Stick
, Tom Lehrer
, Kimi ni Todoke and more
After reading some stellar fan fiction and becoming obsessed with a certain manga
, I decided to write my own
Spends far too much time on this site, and is currently mastering Bizarre and Improbable Giraffe-Herding Techniques
. Likes Shōnen
anime, children's animation and manga more than is entirely healthy for a 32-year old man. See below.
This troper provides examples of:
Populated and Entry Pimped
Will populate Real Soon Now:
Populated by someone else:
Simultaneously suggested alongside someone else's trope on YKTTW
Has contributed to:
Has added bits to:
...and others. (I've lost track)
- Your skills at archive-binging are impressive and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. - Nat The Writer
- Hi Ack! Back when Kimi ni Todoke was airing you were my favorite poster in the thread. You brighten up the fora when you're around. =D -Sporkaganza
- Behold Ack Sed, Lord of the Binge and co-enabler to my Negima fanfic addiction. - T-bone61
- Godot Was Here.
- Woohoo, science fiction! Keep up the good work, soldier, on your quest to purge those spelling errors. —blamspam
- Your avatar scares me. But I hope you don't mind if I plagiarise your Grammar Nazi creed. - Balrog1911
- Nitramy was here. ;)