- Vinny's Animal Crossing: New Leaf streams
- Joel's streams
- Vinny's Tomodachi Life streams
- Vinny's other streams
open/close all folders
- Vinny, Joel & Fred - Drunken CS:GO has the trio doing a drinking game while playing Counter-Strike. The gold is found in the commentary and Joel´s rambling.
Vinny: If you were drafted, to the military, and they told you to lead the bayonet charge, would you?
- Vinny asks a drunken Joel a question, who misses the point.
Joel: I lost a good fuckin' friend to violence.Vinny: ...To violins? How did the instrument make you lose a friend?
- Some time later:
Joel: Hey Vinny. Hey Vinny. I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi. I know... the things. You must go to the Dagobah system. Vinny. Vinny, you must kill... kill for victory.
- The entire sequence with Joel imitating Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- Vinny and Joel's unexpected encounters with specific insects. Vinny attempts to shoot a stinkbug with a airsoft pistol (backed with accidental, dinky Kirby music), while Joel goes apeshit at a hornet before crushing it with a book.
- Rev's 24 hour Boat-o-Cross stream had plenty of good moments:
Joel: It's awful, you're disgracing my language.
Rev: Pizza Hut may have blacklisted me. I don't know why they would do that, but yeah.'Legends speak of a great man. A man who played Boat-o-Cross for 24 hours. His name was Rev, AND HE SUCKED DICK!
- Rev orders a pizza, and everything that follows.
- Speaking of Joel's encouragement songs, there's a whole album now of songs about how much Rev sucks.
- The Japonies series, in which Studyguy and friends get together to bet on horse races... in Japan World Cup.
- "Fuckin' Pee Pee Donuts!"
- "KOMODO... DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"
- EVERYBODY BECAME HOMELESS AFTER BETTING — BUT IT WAS WORTH IT
- "Oh, that's too lewd! But wait a minute, we're all too lewd!"
- The Pathfinder stream with Hootey, Rev, KY, Imakuni and Jen.
Randus: OH YEAH!!!NPC: We're trying to not be seen.Randus: (quieter, but with no less energy) OH YEAH!!!
- Ima and Jen's plan to take down a knife-wielding assailant by ripping off their clothes, throwing the clothes at the guy, setting the clothes on fire in mid-air, and having them land on the guy. All to get around a save that the guy probably would have failed anyway.
- Any time that Randus the Savage, played by Rev, gets into the spotlight. OH YEAH!!!
- Special mention goes to when the group are trying to sneak around an enemy base.
- Imakuni throwing bat crap in KY's face. And successfully convincing him that there's a bat in the room. And successfully convincing him that she ate said bat.
- Imakuni's use of maple syrup as an improvised weapon.
- Blue Guard. A random mook who got covered in maple syrup, set on fire and elbow-dropped in rapid succession. Became hugely popular with the chat, who repeatedly demanded that Blue Guard be brought back, or take over as the main villain of the game.
- Imakuni trying to infiltrate an enemy group by disguising herself as Blue Guard. When the guards question how Blue Guard survived his apparent death, Imakuni claims that the maple syrup was divine and brought her back to life. Unsurprisingly, the guards don't go for it, and the group have to fight them instead.
- Imakuni's character, despite allegedly making a living as a con artist, can't make a bluff to save her life (literally in some cases), except apparently when it would be funny.
- As an incentive for their 2015 charity stream, Games Repainted made a Vinesauce-themed Super Mario Galaxy mod, with help from GPM (who would eventually join the team full-time in 2016) and Imakuni. Predictably, it's a fountain of memes with increasingly bizarre texture and music swaps.
- To begin with, the main character is Sponge (complete with Mario's model being altered to always frown), Bowser has his head replaced with that of Vinny's Mii, a Luma has Karl Pilkington's face, and Rosalina is Two Faced.
- The end of the intro sequence. Not only is Bowser's head replaced with Vinny's Mii, his roars are lifted from the "Choicest Voice" stream. Then, after the flying saucer comes through, there's a close-up of Peach's eye... and the image in the reflection is Ralph Bluetawn.
- One graphical change involved a tutorial image being replaced with a picture of Rev making a goofy face that Vinny interpreted as Rev saying "y'all".
- VINNY CAN'T WIN
- Good Egg Galaxy has a constantly repeating children's song about how you should always do your best that quickly causes Vinny's Twitter feed to blow up with messages about how he should do his best. He tires of it really quickly.
- Then the secret room has Vinny's "Rub Titties" rap from the Crimelife 3 stream in it.
- Vinny was looking forward to hearing the Honeyhive Galaxy music, one of his favorites in the original game. He didn't think it was changed at first, but he was proven wrong shortly after entering the area. The music starts off as normal, but then it starts to slow down, distort, and then stop. What does the music then Bait and Switch to? "It's hip to FUCK bees!"
Vinny: You son of a bitch! You played me like a goddamn fiddle!
- According to GPM, people in the chat were vomiting from laughing so hard.
- This leads to a discussion between GPM and Vinny. GPM asks Vinny if he would actually fuck a bee (Bee-stiality if you will.) in a world where he couldn't fuck anything else. Vinny then asks if the bee would be the size of a human, or if he would be the size of a bee, because if the latter were the case, he'd agree to it. GPM is appropriately confused, questioning why that would even matter to Vinny.
- "#beesex" The funniest part about it is that it actually started trending on Twitter!
- When asking GPM how he'd feel about Wario's face in the sky, Vinny determines that Wario, who could could be solving all the world's problems, is just choosing to look at people naked in the shower.
Vinny: He could solve world hunger. He could solve like you know, all the problems and anyone who's got weapons and wants to use weapons, but no, he's just looking at people naked.
- Vinny's Guy Fieri imitations. It ends up with his Twitter feed becoming flooded with Guy Fieri pictures (alongside the "do your best" stuff).
- Vinny making references to the Funky Kong ASMR video, peppering his ramblings with "bodacious" and the like.
- At one point, Vinny brings up that some Vinesauce videos have been uploaded to PornHub... and that the comments there are more tolerable/readable than on YouTube.
- The day after, Rev tweeted this:
- The entirety of Joel and Rev's Blind Pokémon Drawing stream, mainly due to the former streamer's incompetence.
- Their conversation about how Salvador Dalí was "worried about [his] dick being cut off", and how he put subtle hints about this in his art, especially this gem:
Joel: So, the guy had like a... circumcision phobia?Rev: Yeah! Yeah, seriously. You start looking at it — you know the melting clocks? You know what that's about?Joel: Melting cocks. (silence, he starts laughing) Melting cocks!
- Their conversation about how Salvador Dalí was "worried about [his] dick being cut off", and how he put subtle hints about this in his art, especially this gem:
- The "Everyone is Vinny" stream. Several streamers join together to play a modified version of "Everyone is John", with Hootey as the DM and Vinny as the victim. Contains possibly the most corpsing of any Vinesauce stream.
- KY uses "Vinnie Vole's Existential Nightmare" as the game in his ticker.
- The various "obsessions" of the voices inside in-game Vinny's head, including shouting "It's hip to fuck bees!" and attacking children.
- During a hectic moment, Hootey hits himself in the crotch with the dice. Funny as it is, but shortly thereafter:
Vinny: (after someone gets another roll of 6) These dice are weighted!
Hootey: They're very heavy, yes. I hit myself in the balls with them, thank you for reminding me.
- Vinny's misadventures in a supermarket once he gets control of the (in-game) Vinny. He goes to the fruit aisle, steals a grapefruit, stuffs it in his pants, and heads towards the break room to "grapefruit his mans" (a bizarre sexual move involving hollowing out a grapefruit). When he's stopped by a guard, he tries to attack by throwing the grapefruit, misses, and gets smacked with a crowbar. Rev takes control, decides that the grapefruit isn't worth it, and flees... while screaming about fucking bees.
- GeePM, Rev, Joel, Cr1tikal, and Huggbees do a Drunk Mario Party stream. Highlights include Cr1tikal eating raw eggs instead of drinking, copious amounts of creepy fanfiction and art (including Yoshi vore and Fat Marle being read aloud), and Joel drinking so much he passes out during the stream.
- GPM: Joel, do you need help?Joel: (after a pause) I need Map Quest... (cue laughter from everyone)
- The entirety of Fred's The Legend of Zelda Oracle games drunk stream.
'The Darth Vaders of vagina?'
- From his first stream of Miitomo (link):
"He is Beauty. He is Grace"
- He pauses to look at his Mii's first potential outfit option, declaring it to be a "pure douche" clubbing outfit. He would continue to check out various bizarre outfits.
- After a while of trying to figure out how to play Miitomo Drop, he says he wants a cat. He drops Imakuni's Mii and gets candy instead, though he did get a cat sweater after dropping another Mii. He asks the chat to decide the color... and ends up with purple. He did eventually get an actual cat companion, as well as a cat miniskirt.
- He drops Rev's Mii, whose tendency to bounce off bumpers more than the other Miis prompts a response of "Goddammit, Rev."
- He tries on the cat sweater and the cat miniskirt, commenting only that the colors don't match.
- He tweets a Miifoto of his Mii wearing a dinosaur hood and a spacesuit.
- He shows his answer to what he thinks the best thing about cats is.
- The stream's title of "Memetomo" ends up being fitting when he shows that he commented that memes are something he noticed becoming popular recently.
- Game's question: "What did you do last weekend?" Fred's answer: "Cry."
- The game asked "What did you have for dinner last night?" One of Fred's friends, Gross, gave "dirt" as his answer.
- Game's question: "What's something from your past that you wish you could forget about?" Fred's answer: "All my mistakes"
- To end the stream, he states that "I'm done with Miitomo arigato Mr. Roboto," adding that he's tired.
- From his second stream of Miitomo (link):
- He starts off by commenting on people at work recycling components from computers and other electronics while thinking of which famous person he'd like to be friends with. He eventually starts to type "Vinny :(" but ends up skipping the question entirely.
- The game asks him about something he wants to quit doing but can't. He quickly cracks himself up by saying "My job" (which he had talked about earlier) and ends up sticking with that as his answer, to which his friend Ghostly's Mii responds, "My job? Well, I believe in you!"
- He checks the answer list and it shows that Imakuni had also noticed memes becoming popular recently.
- Game's question: "What's your earliest memory?" Fred's answer: "Parents divorce"
- Game's question: "What would you like to get for your next birthday?" Fred's answer: "A job I actually care about"
- Game's question: "Are you completely addicted to any TV shows right now? If so, what?" Fred's answer: "That fredsauce show on twitch is pretty good imo"
- Game's question: "What's your favorite place on Earth?" Fred's answer: "My bed." This is a Call Back to his previous comment on being tired.
- Game's question: "Which animal would make you run as fast as possible in the opposite direction if you saw it?" Fred's answer: "Bear"
- Imakuni shared a picture of her Mii angrily shouting "This is... my stand!" in front of a Thomas the Tank Engine toy. Fred is amused by the strange face she's making.
- Fred's Mii claims he has breaking news on what Imakuni was doing recently: "Shitposting with photos of Vinny"
- Continuing with friends' answers: "I hear Fops's favorite type of bread is... dick"
- Checking more answers by Imakuni: "Word is on the street is that Imakuni's been here recently: "The moon and back." She also claims to have been afraid of spiders and bugs her whole life, which causes Fred's Mii to shiver.
- Another answer by Fops claims that the best thing about cats is that they don't judge people, which Fred denies.
- "This is how Vinesauce relieves stress: Play drums with two red dildos." Cue Fred laughing and commenting that it's something Vinny would do. "Two red cocks for two Red... Vox."
- Rev sent a picture of his Mii wearing a suit and looking surprised. Rev's caption: "Actually my face whenever I get a photo taken."
- Game's question: "What outfit would you never be able to pull off?" Fred's answer: "A dress"
- During his stream of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, when playing through the game's multiple ending, he ends them with increasingly gravelly, cough-filled Title Drops.
- GPM decided to play Youtubers Life, creating the character Chet, a guy who works on videos nonstop while blowing off his friends and loved ones. The name of the playthrough? "Chet's Depressing Youtuber Life". Highlights here.
- By part two of the series, Chet gained a reputation of not knowing how to end videos.
- "'Chet forgot how to end videos'... Chet never knew how to end videos."
- At one point, Chet decides to make a video that might cause drama. The title?
[Chetsauce] Chet - VINESAUCE IS A HACK
- Chet's annoying laugh, first thought to be tied into the in-game music (as it stops when GPM mutes it)... only for it to come back later.
- While doubling as something out of The Dark Half, by the end of the stream, a swarm of Chet Twitch accounts begin flooding the chatnote , causing GPM to become legitimately scared.
- By part two of the series, Chet gained a reputation of not knowing how to end videos.
- GPM's Miiverse Is Hell streams, where he looks at Miiverse posts (usually from the Youtube community/involving roleplaying) and riffs on them, are always good for a laugh.
- During one stream, Huggbees decided to join him. Eventually, they come across a roleplay and Huggbees decides to voice one of the characters as Kaiba. The conversation then begins to turn into a general discussion of all the horrible things Yugi has done and things Huggbees got annoyed at in the anime.
- Even when playing it vanilla, GPM's Perpetually Modding Oblivion brings much hilarity, most of the humor involving the hyper-competent City Guards.
- The second part ups the ante, with skooma-enhanced running to the tune of Speedy Speedy Boy, "lore-friendly" Apache helicopters, Game Breaker super arrows, and GPM murdering several clones of Gloshi.
- At one point, he encounters a custom skooma-addicted NPC, and he completely loses it (and channels Vinny's duck noises) when he utters "Duuuuuude" in a stoner voice.
- Over time, he begins to resent a custom Cloud Strife companion, and strives to get rid of him. The first time he attempted to do so, however, caused his game to crash and act oddly, leading to jokes about Cloud possessing the game. In a later stream, he attempts to get rid of him with the help of a modded in Banhammer, and in a blatant case of Tempting Fate, says "Watch this crash my game," which happens not even 2 seconds later.
- GPM gets back from watching Sausage Party, and decides to "review" it (lasts about 23 minutes or so, contains spoilers) while playing Doom's multiplayer. It had... a strong effect on him, to say the least, and it's the angriest he's ever been on stream. Particular moments are his rant on sexy hotdog buns, his freakout over the orgy scene, and his reaction to the ending.
- During his stream of the Black Hat Elusive Target from Hitman (2016), after an hour or so of conventional stealth, he decides to abandon it at the last minute in favor of finishing it as the Vampire Magician, with a little bit of Dio thrown into the mix.
- Shitty Plug n' Play Games, in which he plays one of the many, many shovelware-loaded consoles with games that are eerily similar to real games.
- Kong, who GPM first describes as "Donkey Kong's brother", then cracks up at the very crudely-drawn ape on the title screen.
- Lawn Purge. The title alone is hilarious. The title screen also features a lawnmower with a face. GPM gets a very good laugh out of both.
- Memery Test. GPM expects it to be a memory match game with memes.
- Dringle. GPM then comes up with a personality for Dringle: his real name is Drew, and everyone keeps calling him Dringle.
- Eggs. A robot catches eggs, then random pictures pop up on screen, as well as a caption saying what it is... or not. For example, a hedgehog labeled "URCHIN", a whale labeled "GOLDFISH", a bubble labeled "BLEB", a pumpkin labeled "LANTERN", a starfish labeled "PENTAGON", and a tilted planet with rings... labeled "EARTH".
- Run 110m Hundles.
- Edacity Snakes, which is basically Snake, but features an off-color Kaa.
- Pretty much all of GPM's "Roblox is Hell" streams are comedy gold, whether it be because of his fans following him around (and occasionally impeding him), the So Bad, It's Good games that he comes across, or his own eccentricity.
- He discovers on one server that he can still perform the dab dance command even when his model is that of a mouse, which led to the affectionate nickname of "Dabby" by fans.
- The seventh stream has him coming across a (surprisingly well made) Five Nights at Freddy's roleplay area. Hilarity Ensues as he creates an Original Character named "Schkungus", complains about the microtransactions, and attempts to repeatedly play Vinny's "Scoot the Burbs" song on the pizzaria speakers, much to the manager's dismay.
- During a collaborative stream with Huggbees, they play through a bunch of levels centered around Dan and Phil, which leads to several surreal imitations of the two.
- During the Mario Party 6 stream, Huggbees asked GPM a question: who would win in a fight: Captain Crunch, or the Trix Rabbit? GPM's answer? None other than Barney Rubble.
Huggbees: Alex, what streaming network are you part of?GPM: Streaming network, um... Vinesauce.GPM: Oh... oh, you know what, you're right. I forgot...
- His playthrough of the pre-alpha build of Hello Neighbor brought plenty of laughs, from the neighbor throwing bear traps at GPM's house to watching said neighbor breaking through his own window to get inside. The clincher, however, has to be the end. After several failed attempts at getting into the neighbor's basement, he finally opens it only to discover there's nothing but an empty room behind it.
- GPM playing Club Penguin blind is hilarious enough, but the kicker is when he takes solace in the lighthouse and looks through the telescope, after his fans once again follow him around.
GPM: It's so quiet...DOOOOOOOOOTGPM: Nooooo!
- During Hootey's Independence Day Stream of Xenonauts, he had to send his Alt Squad out to recover a downed UFO. He moved Buttsmachine in front of the Riot Shielder... and was then instantly sniped by reaction fire. His reaction was priceless.
- Also during the same stream, he had his shotgunner walk right up to an alien and fire... and somehow miss, with a 98% chance to hit. He proceeded to stop to laugh for a minute or two.
- Once, he joked that he could recruit civilians by knocking them out and carrying them back to base. He used the stun rod on a nearby civilian, which killed it and left behind nothing but a pool of blood and some organs.
- Imakuni installed a text-to-speech voice reading all the donations she received out loud. Hilarity ensued.
- When playing Digital Devil Saga, she told a story about going to a strip club with Rev. It involved her discussing titties in an innocent little kid voice, a friend spending $500 on strippers, someone asking to see her penis, and Rev getting treated like a BDSM slave.
- From her Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer stream:
- The first house designed had a toilet in the middle of the floor, which she claimed was the centerpiece of the room. A chat member commented that the computer in front of it is "for shitposting while shitting." After the house was completed, the camera panned around the newly completed room as usual, but this time it seemed to focus an awful lot on the toilet.
- After finishing Lopez's house, he told her that he preferred manga over comics (and in the original language), that his house wasn't complete without a picture of her, and that they should have a slumber party. Imakuni concluded that he is a creepy Occidental Otaku.
- The minigame The Beat Goes On in Mario Party 3 produced a pattern that ended up being pronounceable, to hilarious results.
- At one point in her Animal Crossing New Leaf stream, she ends up setting her town theme to that of The Nutshack. It takes her a few seconds for her to realize this, before she lets out a Big "NO!" and decides to just roll with it.
- Jen's Animal Crossing stream. The contrast between the happy, laid-back game and Jen's profane commentary is hilarious.
While doing errands for Tom Nook.Jen: "You don't deserve these flowers, Nook, you fucking bastard."After an ostrich villager makes fun of Jen's name.Jen:: "I'm going to dig a hole and push you in it, you fucking whore ostrich!"
- Havel the Rock from Spelunky.
- The killing of General Ronk during Limes's stream of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor. First, his three Orc captains that Limes painstakingly hunted down and apparently killed moments before showed up during the fight. After they were dealt with, Ronk himself proved to be one tough bastard, not even accounting for his flunkies. And because she kept failing at the highly convoluted final blow QTE, he regenerated to 60% health at least three times. Ronk Stronk, indeed.
- Limes playing Alien Isolation due to a combination of it being a horror game and the donation sounds. Cue Limes sounding like a squished lime when "Alien" donates.
- Limes' Big "OMG!" upon accidentally driving off a ramp in L.A. Noire.
- Limes is distraught upon unintentionally killing the Merchant in Resident Evil 4. Now if she played on Professional mode, she'd REALLY be out of luck. The funniest bit is her squeaky "Noooooooo!"
- Limes getting spooked by Lego Venom.
- Limes taking Rose's name a little too literally and equipping a rose that covers her entire face, making it seem like she literally has a rose for a head.
- For the 2016 charity stream, Limes played the Sega Genesis version of The Lion King. What followed was 2 hours of nostalgia, despair, and rage.
- Limes finally breaks after encountering multiple game-breaking glitches in LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Limes' reaction during a certain scene between Crow and Seto in Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon.
- Limes demonstrating how competent the AI is in Dragonball Xenoverse 2 during a parallel quest.
- On Undertale:
- Rev starts by explaining that he gained his skill of "knowing just enough that nobody knows that I don't know what I'm talking about" from having to watch Texas football games all day even though he didn't care. It's punctuated by some crude drawings.
- Calling back to the Hatred "hug" gag when discussing the game's main mechanic.
- When discussing how Sans is based on the font people use to be fun or creative or bootleg something, Rev takes the time to plug one of his Teespring shirts (which uses Comic Sans). By using an explosion.
- The fact that Rev couldn't be bothered to find more pictures of Sans.
- Rev shows off the Papyrus font with a clip of him pointing at the sign of a store in his town by using it. His expressions sell it.
- "Other than that, Sans appears to be boning Toriel, and I guess he's just filled with dad jokes because that's the only thing I ever see him doing is fucking with people and making dad jokes"
(via text) in retrospect this may have been a poorly worded sentence
- He calls Mettaton "Megatron", Gaster "Gaston", Napstablook "Napster", and Muffet "Muffin" (who he mentions you can "pay to fuck off").
- The fact that he knows about the human's real name and Gaster while apparently not knowing anything about less-spoilery things like Undyne or Alphys. People are just THAT bad about spoiling the game.
- He concludes the game is great because it has dogs in it.
- On Warhammer 40,000:
- Rev's story of how he learned about the game. Including the school lunch burritos (wrapped in sickly green tortillas, according to Rev), how bad of an idea the community microwave was, Rev having a mohawk at the time, and a fan of the game saying the microwave wasn't working properly because of its Machine Spirit.
- The "Rules of Warhammer 40k":
- Rev takes a potshot at Joel by comparing obsessive Warhammer fans to hipster metalheads.
- The Penitent Engine, or as Rev calls it, the "Fuck you, you didn't love the king enough, so we decided to torture your soul" Engine.
- Rev supports the Chaos Space Marines because "if you're gonna be an asshole in space, you might as well worship Space Satan."
- The ridiculous animation Rev made to sum up the plot of Dawn of War.
- On JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:
- "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is about people named Jojo posing and not fighting... All right, cool, we're done." Cut to fake end slate.
- The Long List of Joe-related games.
fuck it I'll just make this screen go by quickly no one will notice
- Rev skipped straight to the Stardust Crusaders anime in order to get the info he needed. You should be able to tell how the comments felt about it.
- After noting how much the series references Eighties music, he decides to call Mohammad Avdol "Metallica". Later on, he calls Polnareff "French Guile".
- He describes a few Stands, including Blaziken and a buff purple man (represented by a recoloring of GPM's Buff Riku).
- Rev can tell who the main characters are by their similar faces and their muscle.
- Rev regretting Googling "Old Prospector Jo unleashing a huge exposition dump".
- "Iggy also has a stand, and it's called dying"
- Rev is baffled that Hol Horse's Stand is a gun.
- Joel's reaction in the comments:
- On My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic:
- On Homestuck:
- Rev states that Homestuck has destroyed many more lives than weed has, demonstrating with two animations: the effect of weed (a stoner questioning God's sex) and the effect Homestuck (a person wearing Troll horns trying to use "let me tell you about Homestuck" as a pick-up line).
- The mid-video rant on Ayn Rand, and the fake In Memoriam Rev makes for her.
Rev: Which by the way, if you're watching, Ayn Rand, which I know you're not because you're dead, thank fucking God...
Burn in hell Ann Rand
February 2, 1905 - March 6, 1982
"Its not that I dislike altruism, its just that its evil." - Ann Rand
- Rev mentions that the kids were lucky that Sburb wasn't made by Bethesda.
- Rev avoids a dick joke when talking about "completing early", only to then yell about COCKer spaniels.
- Continuing with the misnaming, Rev calls Karkat "Kekarot".
- Rev portrays Toby Fox (who has Ice-E as his head for some reason) as being trapped in Andrew Hussie's basement, forced to do animation work while a king goat threatens to eat his spaghetti.
- Everything about the chatlogs with Rev, Jen, and Ima (the latter two have read the comic).
Rev: the most popular webcomic
for the past however many years
incest horsecocks, juggalos, time travel, everyone dies, everyone is gay and shipping
Rev: Everything Else
- The Kings Quest V "audio switch" stream. Rev manages to perform a complex audio bug where dialogue is in the wrong place, and hilarity ensues.
Cedric the Owl: No more for today!*Rev dies*IT COSTS ONE GOLD COIN TO SEE MADAME MOOSHKA.
A nice, hot cup of QUIT.
- BOOBOOP. BOOBOOP. BOOBOOP. BOOBOOP. BOOBOOP.
- "This is getting tedious, Graham! Can we go now?!" "TOO BAD."
- At one point, Cedric states that he's cold... in the middle of the desert.
- The sound of water flowing at the river is replaced by repeated "QUIT" prompts, hence the ticker of the stream, "King's Quit".
- It's known Rev has an habit of giving descriptive and unorthodox names to save files, but "gandalf's ass is the kitchen" in particular stands out.
- ROCKY CLIFFS. ROCKY CLIFFS. ROCKY CLIFFS. ROCKY.
- The rat frees Graham from the ropes... and then sings a pirate song.
- Bam bam! Watch out!
- The tambourine being identified as a pair of shoes and the pie as three emeralds.
- Graham's rather... excited reaction to picking up a hairclip.
- The narrow beach the narrow beach the narrow beach the narrow beach...
- Several hungry looking harpies eyed—Graham, Graham, Graham, Graham...
- The falling water droplets in Mordack's prison cell say "TOO BAD", and once Cassima comes to save Graham, the only thing she says is "GRAHAM", in a very deep, masculine voice.
- Rev playing Viva Piņata and killing a Whirlm named Wormy got memorial art on the booru.
- Although he can't stream Hatred on Twitch, Rev decided to at least make a video for it on Youtube. Keep in mind, there's some mild censorship.
Not Importantnote : I never thought it would be so easy to hug my whole neighborhood... I can feel the love... The love flowing through my veins... it's like the most intense hug... And I need more... much more...
- And when Rev makes Not Important hug someone a lot, a video of Spanish horse yoga plays and the victim of the hug is replaced by a picture of a happy kitty cat.
- At one point, while inside a house, Rev notices something on the TV:
- Rev remarks on a police report announcing "possible hugging":
Rev: "Possible"... I think it's gotten past the point of "possible"...
- "We gotta have a sewer level. You can't have any game without a motherfriending sewer level!"
- And then, the punchline. Despite all the "mild censorship", the video ends with Rev flat out calling the game shit.
- From Rev the Matchmaker:
Onscreen text: "When listening to music, do you prefer... a band with real instruments, or futuristic synthesizer music"Rev: "I want the sound of a dishwasher slowed down to, like, 2 BMP...."
Rev: Had a dream the other day that "HotStart" got huge and I had to explain it on national TV. People actually enjoyed it to the point of tears.
- The character Rev makes for the game is an old man named "Bees McBees". Manages to be both incredibly stupid and incredibly cool.
- A few days later, Rev tweeted:
- Rev then proceeded to upload "HotStart" to Bandcamp. Complete with a bonus track featuring "an actual bear". After this, he ended up tweeting that he wanted to collaborate with Joel on a Bees McBees album and he had ideas for a second album (with the latter being a charity album for bee conservation).
- His PAX South 2016 video, which features KY, ran into technical issues. Missing audio was replaced with KY talking about his big, juicy pickle.
- Rev losing his mind while playing the Baby Hazel series oI f Flash games as part of his 2016 charity incentive.
Baby Hazel: Please click on flower.
Rev: I already did!
Baby Hazel: Please click on flower.
Rev: CALM THE FUCK DOWN! ONE OF US HAS TO BE CALM HERE AND IT'S NOT GOING TO BE FUCKING ME!!
- Rev's playthrough of the WikiHow quiz, which is a mixture of his complete befuddlement at most of the correct answers, and him Corpsing at the site's infamously shoddy artwork.
Rev: Goddammit! I don't know anything about how to be a lesbian.
- January 19, 2017: The high score page for one of the Flash games Rev plays tried to redirect him to a well-known shocksite. The redirect fortunately failed; had it worked, it would have required him to use much more Brain Bleach than usual to get it out of his head (and probably would have gotten him banned from Twitch.)
- Visit the main page HERE.