Funny: Groj Band
- Some of the transitions are worth a chuckle.
- One of the personal favorites is this from "Helmet":
- Most people find the Evil Black Music and Cheese Boutique store clerk to be funny.
- In "Math of Kon", when Kin looks into Kon's brain through his eyes to find out why he's bad at math, he sees that the inside of his brain is filled with anthropomorphic numbers running around on fire.
- Corey trying to play Charades with shocky Oven Mitts in "Pox N' Roll".
Offscreen Party Guest: "One word. Two words. Three? Four? Five? Six?"
- Also Laney getting shocked after giving herself a Facepalm with said oven mitt.
- In "All You Need is Cake" when the kids are eating the giant cake, the subtitles translate all of their speech to "Om nom nom".
Mina: "Should I make sweater noises?"
- This quote in "In-D Road Rager"
Corey: (Looking at Kon's back) "Yep, those are back nipples."
- The song "I'm Running from the Puppets". Especially the part where Kon screams "STRAIGHT INTO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-CK"
- In "No Strings Attached", the band get puppets of themselves, but Laney's is a man puppet with a mustache and 5 o'clock shadow. Everyone treats it as totally normal.
- "AAAH! SCARY PUPPET!"
- Trina going into diary mode with a pigface in "Wish Upon a Jug".
- Also, the wishing battle that proceeded it.
- The whole thing about El Chewpoocaca and the toilet, and kids saying grrglft as he kidnaps them in the episode "Monster of Rock".
- The cheese montage.
- In "One-Plant Band", Corey advises the band to go natural...so Kon takes off all his clothes and runs out of the garage.
- Kin stealing everyone's catchphrases in "Zoohouse Rock".
- The icing on the cake is at the end where he shoved Corey aside so that he could steal his line.
"Thanks for coming out everyone!" (closes garage door) "And Kin gets the hat trick
- During the band's performance of the song "Welcome to My Nightmare" (No, not the one by Alice Cooper) in the episode "Creep-Away Camp", the Newmans facial expressions turn into :-O.
- Kin and Kon's "booty scene" in "Dreamreaver, Pt. 1".
- BUTT RAINBOWS
- The ending.
- Nick Mallory's little brother... Mick Mallory. Who talks just like his brother.
- Kin goes back in time and brings back a lemon tree, only to discover he caused lemonade to never be invented. He shouts a Big "NO!" in response to this.
- Nick Mallory forgives Corey for anything Corey does to him.
Corey: "Sorry, Nick!"
(Corey pushes Nick off the plank.)
Nick: "Nick assumes Corey has his reasons."
- Laney's thought bubble after Corey told her that she never needs to wear a dress again in "Queen Bee".
- Nick Mallory believes that zoos are literally animal prisons, as in, the animals are felons.
- Kon's logic in "Hair Today, Kon Tomorrow":
Kon: (after staring at his hands): "Dogs don't have fingers, I must be a drummer!"
- Kon's original idea of a drive-in movie theater in "Cloudy With a Chance of Malt Balls":
Kin: Oooh, cool! 3-D!
- Almost all of the Videos on the Canadian Website.