- Londo, now Prime Minister of Centauri Prime, has gone home—with G'Kar in tow as a bodyguard. A Centauri official comes to arrest G'Kar:
- And how does Londo get out while saving face?
- Politics on Babylon 5 can be odd, and Londo Mollari doesn't always like it.
This is madness! How much longer will this Council be held hostage to its missing members? Their behavior is inexcusable. Lennier:
Ambassador Delenn remains indisposed. Londo Mollari:
"Indisposed." She's in a cocoon
Yes? [implied: "So?"
] Londo Mollari:
[to Na'Toth] And you. Do you have any idea when Ambassador G'Kar will decide to grace us with his presence? For that matter do you have any idea where he is ...There, you see? 
One deserts his post without any explanation. The other one picks the most breathtakingly inconvenient moment possible to explore new career options. Like becoming a butterfly
- Just as good, he then calls for a vote to reprimand both Minbari and Narn goverments and demand for replacement representatives. When neither Sheridan, Na'Toth nor Lenier support him, he turns to Kosh expectantly, who responds with a tilt of his "head" and a slight switch of his "eye" shutter, as if saying: "Seriously? You expected me to respond to your petty squabbles?"
- After Vir gets some bad news and tries to drink away the pain:
Londo: Ah, your first hangover. I remember my first hangover...Well, that's not true. If I remembered it, it wouldn't be a real hangover.
- Londo has been having a bad year, mostly dealing with G'Kar:
Londo: But this - this, this, this is like being nibbled to death by... what are those Earth creatures called? Feathers, long bill, webbed feet, go "quack"?
Vir: ... Cats!
Londo: Cats. Being nibbled to death by cats.
- During a Centauri religious celebration, Londo gets blind drunk, and crawls across the table, telling Delenn she is "cute for a Minbari," (this is before the transformation) and Garibaldi that he is "cute too, in an annoying sort of way." Finally:
: Everybody's cute. Everybody's cute! Even me. But in purple...I'm stunning! [thud
: Ah! He has become one with his inner self! Garibaldi
: He's passed out. Vir
: That too.
- Londo, explaining to the station captain about the temperature problems in his quarters:
Londo: When I said my quarters were cold, I did not mean, "Oh, I think it's a little chilly in here, perhaps I'll throw a blanket on the bed." No, I said it was cold, as in "Oh, my left arm has snapped off like an icicle and shattered on the floor!"
- Londo finds an insect in his quarters. A big one. And ends up impaling it with his ceremonial duelling sword.
: *To insect on end of sword*
HA HA! There, you see! This will teach you to... Trifle with a Centauri, you triple-damned... *Examines it closer*
You know that... You know that you are smaller than I thought you were?
: ...You are smaller. There are more of you!... THERE ARE MORE OF YOU!
**Later in the episode**
Londo: If you see something this big with eight legs coming your way, let me know. I have to kill it before it develops language skills.
- Also, his complaint to maintenance:
No, you listen to me. I do not like insects. I do not like little brown things with eight legs. I do not like _anything_ with eight legs. Well, except for the Vinzini. But only because they are terrible at cards. Something to do with compound eyes, I think.
- Londo explains to Delenn and Draal that he has been studying Humans, and he's getting vexed about something:
Londo: Six thousand years of recorded history, a history that includes remarkable composers, astonishing symphonies...but. What is the one song that half of them sing to their children generation after generation? "You put your right hand in, you put your right hand out, you put your whole self in, and you turn yourself about. You do the Hokey Pokey, you give a little shout. That's what it's all about!" It doesn't mean anything! I have been studying it for seven days. I had the computer analyze it. I swear to you, it does not mean A THING!
- You know what was even funnier? Draal whispering to Delenn that he likes that song.
- And Delenn imploring him not to tell Londo.
- Mollari to Vir: "As you advance in politics, you lose friends. There are only those who wish to use you, and those who you wish to use. How you have managed to walk the paths of power completely untouched is beyond me. I can only assume that you have not been paying attention."
- Upon hearing that, as a reward for his service to the Empire, Londo will be given one thing within the Emperor's power to grant. His wish?
- Of course, Londo had already stated his feelings about his wives in a previous episode:
Londo: Here. Look. These are my three wives: Pestilence, Famine, and Death. Do you think I married them for their personalities? Their personalities could shatter entire planets! Arranged marriages. Every one. But they worked out, they inspired me! Knowing that they were waiting at home for me is what keeps me here — 75 light-years away!
- Londo Mollari is the gift that keeps on giving.
Londo: You have that vacant look in your eyes that says, "Hold my head to your ear: you will hear the sea!"
- And of course, this doozy from "Born To The Purple":
Londo: What do you want, you moon-faced assassin of joy?
- Trying to convince Delenn to agree to Vir being assigned as the Centauri envoy to Minbar.
Londo: He wouldn't even try to spy on you. He would consider it rude.
- Vir confronts Londo about the latter's habit of rewriting his reports on other races to be more "politically appropriate" (so that the Centauri empire always sounds superior and the others seem like uncivilized rabble). Despite seeing Londo's true colors as a mightier-than-thou Centauri, his comment on politics is hilarious:
Vir Cotto: I thought the purpose of filing these reports was to provide accurate intelligence!
Londo: Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!
- Virtually everything Londo says in "By Any Means Necessary" qualifies, but this exchange, regarding a G'Quon-eth plant present on the station, is a side-splitter:
G'kar: Well, who has it!?
Na'Toth: Ambassador Mollari.
Londo: (waving his fingers and cackling): YOO-HOO!
- From "Geometry of Shadows," we get this lovely exchange after Londo is cyber-cursed by a Technomage.
: You could always...apologize. Londo
: Apologize? Never! Computer
: Congratulations. You are now the owner of 500,000 shares of Fireflies Incorporated.
[Beat while the lights fail
: On the other hand....
- Londo's story of his first marriage to an exotic dancer who helped him out of a slump. Even Garibaldi (the person he was trying to cheer up with the story) has to admit it was Actually Pretty Funny.
Londo: The next day, I woke up. I saw her in the light of day, sleeping against my arm, and I decided I would rather chew off my arm than wake her up.
Garibaldi: Oh, that's sweet.
Londo: No, no. She had a voice that could curdle fresh milk.