open/close all folders
Shirou Emiya and Servants
- Adaptational Badass: He does have over a thousand magic circuits (2,628, to be specific). He also, individually, has the most on-hand Servants. Not to mention the Word Magic...
- Clueless Chick Magnet: Of course. Aside from Rin and Sakura, he adds Saber Alter to his unknown harem.
- Dark-Skinned Redhead
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: If counted along with the girls, he's Leukine.
- Hero Protagonist
- Language of Magic
- The One Guy: In the Five-Man Band.
- Supreme Chef: Boy howdy – he's even better than in Canon, and that Shirou is already a Kitchen God.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: Turned the Holy Grail War in to the Holy Grail WAR by accident.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Still quite the idealist but his mentor manages to hammer some unfortunate truths into his head. This is seen mostly in how he deals with Shinji.
- Wise Beyond Their Years
Servants (The Sabers)
- Action Girl/Lady of War
- Anime Hair: All but Alter are noted to have an ahoge.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Blue, Black, White and Red.
- Cultured Badass
- Five Person Band:
- For Want of a Nail: The three Arturias all made distinctly different decisions in their lives, affecting the sort of person each became.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble:
- Alter is Choleric.
- Lily is Phlegmatic.
- Nero is Sanguine.
- Saber is Melancholic.
- Gender Flip
- Green Eyes: All but Alter. Nero's are noted to be a different shade than Saber & Lily's.
- Identical Descendant: The reason the Arturias (in general) resembles Nero.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: No Saber has less than a B Rank for any stat. They each "specialize" in one stat or another, but statwise they have no glaring weaknesses.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something
- Sleep Cute: "Shirou wakes up surrounded by sleeping Sabers" is a recurring scene, since they all share his room.
- Sweet Polly Oliver: All of them, but with varient circumstances
- Saber and Nero never revealed their genders.
- Lily revealed hers early on, and was thus titled a "Queen".
- Alter revealed hers late in life.
Saber/King Arthur (King Of Knights)
- Face Palm: Noted to be a frequent response to the other Sabers' antics.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: Compared to the other three, she's neither the fastest, strongest, toughest, most agile, nor the most powerful, however she's faster than Alter, stronger than Lily, more skilled than Nero, and has the highest magic resistance of the group.
- Knight In Shining Armour
- Light Is Good
- Overshadowed by Awesome: The other Sabers, particularly Alter and Nero, tend to get more attention.
- The Rival: To Alter, for the wish promised by the Holy Grail.
- True Blue Femininity
- The Woman Wearing the Queenly Mask
Alter/King Arturia (Tyrant Of Knights)
- Calling Your Attacks: Justified in a Mundane Made Awesome way. Alter is able to whisper her Noble Phantasm attacks instead of having to shout it to the world, allowing her to use Excalibur much more easily.
- Dark Is Not Evil
- Dark Messiah: Has been hinted to be one in life.
- Divergent Character Evolution: The original Saber Alter was just Saber who was corrupted by the Shadow in the Heaven's Feel route. Here, she's given her own distinct history where she went on the warpath on all of Europe.
- The Empress: She had conquered all of Europe before her death. Unlike most examples, she was content to leave it there.
- Good Is Not Nice: Even said by Shirou himself.
- I Did What I Had to Do: Her main reason for corrupting her holy sword Excalibur.
- Knight in Sour Armor
- My Country, Right or Wrong: Implied - she did what she needed to do for her country, even to the point of staining her sword black with her enemies' blood.
- Mighty Glacier: Implied that she's the slowest of the four Sabers, but possesses A-class strength.
- The Rival: To Saber, for the wish promised by the Holy Grail.
- She Is the King: Taken Up to Eleven. She was king for so long that even after she revealed herself a woman they STILL called her king.
- Summon Magic: Can summon the Eldritch Abomination Nek'il Hir'Tyad.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: She's the most tomboyish of the Sabers, especially when paired with Lily. Her title being "King" despite revealing her gender reflects this - unlike Canon Arturia, she is comfortable with aligning both her gender and her more brusque qualities. She's not The Lad-ette, however.
- Tsundere: Acts this way towards Shirou.
- Would Hurt a Child: Did not hesitate to make an attempt on Illya's life when she realized that Berserker had twelve lives. Granted, Illya's older than she looks, but still...
Lily/Queen Arturia (Queen Of Knights)
- Divergent Character Evolution: While not to the degree of Alter, Saber Lily was originally concieved as an alternate Arturia for Fate/unlimited codes, and gets her own alternate history as described here.
- Multi-Melee Master: Unlike the other Sabers who exclusively wield swords, Lily also had Carnewann and Rhongomyniad.
- Really 700 Years Old: She lived as an eternally youthful queen for many decades, outliving all of her friends and loved ones, before choosing to pass the crown and Avalon to Mordred so that she can age and die naturally.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: For the most part, she is more understanding than Saber is towards Alter's darkened Excalibur. Doesn't mean she didn't want to hurt Alter for making the holy sword black, though.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Compared to the other Sabers, she's the most feminine, however it really stands out when she's next to Alter.
- Who Wants to Live Forever?: She says she grew tired of watching her loved ones die around her, which led to eventually bestowing Avalon to Mordred and aging away gracefully.
- Woman in White
- Arturia, I Am Your Ancestor
- Bi the Way: Alter suspects this of Nero. Not wrong at all, given she could end up with her female master.
- The Blacksmith: Her sword, Aestus Estus, was forged by Nero herself in a volcano from the purest ore of the empire, before summoning the greatest spellcasters of the Empire and the known world to enchant it and the high priests of the Olympian Gods to bless it. It's specified that Nero was a masterful smith, as even without the enchantments and blessings the sword was so good that Vulcan possessed his own priest to give Aestus Estus the blessing it deserved. When the blacksmith GOD thinks your sword is worthy of his blessing you know you are good..
- Blood Knight: Has no wish for the Holy Grail. Still wants to fight for THE ART!
- Boobs of Steel: A Lightning Bruiser among the Sabers, and she has the biggest chest, which she gleefully points out much to their chagrin.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Nero enjoys herself pretty much all the time.
- Large Ham: Come fight time, she's definitely the loudest and the most faboulous.
- Lightning Bruiser: Strongest of the four Sabers, A-rank agility, and can copy any Servant's power temporarily, including the other Sabers' Prana Burst ability to increase her abilities.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others
- Ms. Fanservice
- Panty Shot: As in Fate/Extra, she doesn't mind letting onlookers see. Comes with being an...
- Attention Whore: Always does her best to get Shirou's attention, through seduction or battle prowess.
- Power Copying: Imperial Privilege lets her temporarily mimic the powers of other Servants, like Assassin stealth (which she mentions being great for nights out on the town), or the other Sabers' Prana Burst.
- Super Strength: When she sees the Nemean Lion, she calls dibs— she always wanted to perform Hercules, you see.
- Up to Eleven when she mimics Prana Burst, and uses it to amplify her strength.
- Warrior Poet: Nero has a deep appreciation for the arts, unmatched by her peers. This is Truth in Television: Emperor Nero was more of a performer than a ruler.
Rin Tohasaka and Servants
- Demoted to Extra: Sort of. Team Rin hasn't gotten much screentime in the story yet, so Archer kind of just exists in the background... for now. Since Rin has decided to participate more actively in the War, Archer may yet get some action.
Simo Häyhä (Assassin)
- Cold Sniper: In a more literal sense. He fought in the Finland's Winter War, and his signature all-white outfit is for camouflage in the snow. Personality-wise, however, he is actually a...
- Friendly Sniper: Is quite modest and friendly
- The Dreaded: Was this to the Russian army.
- Archer: "You made a world power's army cease marching through your territory from your reputation alone. Impressive."
- Irony: He was Finnish. Rin's rival, Luvia, is Finnish.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: The White Death.
- Nice Guy
- Walking Spoiler: This will change later. He was just revealed.
Julius Caesar (Rider)
- Badass Boast:Veni, vidi, vici "I came, I saw, I conquered". His report to the Senate on the Pontus war and a post-humous Take That! against Pompey, who got a bit tangled in the previous war there.
- Compelling Voice: One of the great orators of his day, perhaps second only to Cicero.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Led from the front when he was in war.
- Walking Spoiler: He was just revealed. This will change later. Hopefully.
Bazett And Servants
Bazett Fraga McRemitz
- Ascended Fangirl / Mythology Gag: In Fate/hollow ataraxia, she has a fangirl crush on Lancer. In Nerve Damage, he's her Servant. note
- A Threesome Is Hot: After summoning Caster Scathach, Bazett gets dragged into a threesome with her and Lancer. Bazett's internal dialogue the morning after indicates that she enjoyed the experience.
Cu Chulainn (Lancer)
- Blood Knight: Just LOVES a good fight. In fact, that's all he ever wanted in this war. He got one from Samson.
- Body Horror: Warp Spasm. Even worse, it's mythologically accurate.
- Combat Pragmatist: Saw Shirou's Command Seals and decided eliminating him as soon as possible was the best course of action. Of course, the next thing that happened, ended up breaking the War.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: Four Sabers each capable of keeping up with him caused him to retreat. Sure, he might love a good fight, but that was just insane.
- The Berserker: Warp Spasm allows him to nearly match Samson in strength and ability.
- Abstract Apotheosis: Having overthrown the gods by hand in her legend, she is the concept of victory itself. This grants her divinity-equivalent powers without classing her as divine and giving her divine weaknesses.
- The Ace: Word of God said that if she got her Temple, she'll be overly broken.
- Bi the Way: One of the first things she does is tell Lancer to help her "scratch that itch". When Bazett objected, she invited her to join in.
- Badass Teacher: She taught Cu Chulainn how to use Rune Magic and she can fight him one-on-one and cast rune magic on the fly.
- Blade on a Stick: She's the one who gave Lancer Gae Bolg, after all. It's part of her legend as well, plus she can double as a Lancer-class Servant.
- The Dreaded: Poor, poor Cu...
- Establishing Character Moment: Immediately dishes a beatdown to Cu Chulainn in order to gauge his fighting abilities before dragging him to bed for copious amounts of sex. Oh, and she happily invites Bazett in when the Master feebly tries to put her foot down.
- Physical God: Averted.
- Red Baron: The Witch of Dun Scaith.
- Story-Breaker Power: Word of God is she'll never complete her temple for this exact reason.
Waver Velvet and Servants
- Continuity Nod: He remembers the events of Fate/Zero.
- True Companions: With Iskander, thanks to the Fourth Grail War. His main reason for even getting involved in the Fifth Grail War is to summon and see him again.
- Badass Army: His Ionioi Hetairoi, an army of Heroic Spirits who fight for his cause. It is as awesome as it sounds.
- Continuity Nod: He remembers the events of Fate/Zero. And he's still into video games.
- No Indoor Voice: He and Khan discuss their respective legends and the historical accuracy thereof on the passenger plane trip to Fuyuki City, thereby annoying all the other passengers.
- Red Baron: King of Conquerors.
- Ripple Effect-Proof Memory / The Power of Friendship: Because Waver has become one of the Ionioi Hetairoi, Iskander is able to remember the Fourth War, and agrees to serve him again in the Fifth without hesitation.
Genghis Khan (Archer)
- A Father to His Men: Claims to have treated his soldiers as if they were his family, why they were/are so loyal to him.
- Badass Army: His Noble Phantasm, the Grand Horde. Similar to Iskander's Reality Marble.
- Badass Beard: His beard (if he has it in this fic) is magnificent.
- Cool Horse: Impresses Iskander with it.
- Fiery Redhead
- No Indoor Voice: He and Iskander discuss their respective legends and the historical accuracy thereof on the passenger plane trip to Fuyuki City, thereby annoying all the other passengers.
Jordan Lionstone and Servants
- Always Save the Girl: Even though he knows Jackie is an Assassin-class Servant and a notorious serial killer, Jordan shields her from an explosion with his own (comparatively squishy) body, and refuses Napoleon's suggestion to order her to kill herself for convenience.
- Black Sheep: Mostly due to the fact that he's a prodigy in the family, but doesn't go into the research route and instead hunts down Apostles and Sealing Designates as an Enforcer.
- Golem: He is accompanied by animated lion statues. Lionstone isn't merely a fancy name, after all.
- Demolitions Expert: He's an Enforcer who really knows his way around modern explosives, and applies this knowledge on his jobs.
- And his family.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Platonically, with Jackie.
- I Need a Freaking Drink: His reaction to who his Servants are.
- Irony: A British Magus summons Jack the Ripper and Napoleon Bonaparte as his Servants for the Grail War.
- Large and in Charge / The Big Guy : He's almost seven feet tall, and far more muscular than anybody else in his family. So naturally he has two of the shortest Servants in the Grail War.
- Original Character
- Resigned to the Call: He didn't want to join the Holy Grail War, in spite of the Grail choosing him. However, he realizes he's the only one in his family who can handle the danger involved, despite being a pariah to them.
- The Smart Guy: Knows that Napoleon is supposed to be taller, and figures out who Assassin is after only hearing her given name.
Napoleon Bonaparte (Archer)
- Big Eater: While retaining all the manners proper for a court, to boot.
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: Seems to be something of a theme with him, though he phrases it more politely.
- Expecting Someone Taller: Jordan asks Napoleon why he's at his legendary height instead of his historical height. Irritated, Napoleon reminds him that Heroic Spirits appear according to legend, not fact.
- Face Death with Dignity / Graceful Loser / Do Not Go Gentle: His response to Gilgamesh pulling Ea on him.
- "This is a good death. I will not bend my knee. No hero will bend his knee to a threat." A chuckle. "A good run I suppose, short as it is. I, a hero with a legend barely two hundred years old, to one whose own spans four thousand years back. Perhaps it was hopeless in the beginning, but I matched your power until the very end, and in death, I will meet the standard. I will die standing."
- I Need a Freaking Drink: His reaction to who his Master is.
- Let's Get Dangerous!
- More Dakka: His ranged weapon is all the artillery of the Grande Armée.
- The Napoleon: Trope Namer, though not by choice; one of his Noble Phantasms revolves around his shorter-than-history height, and he is most certainly not amused.
- Red Baron: The Emperor of France, the King of Artillery.
- Status Buff: His Noble Phantasm Napoleonic Complex, which can be used when facing opponents who are at least ten inches taller than him. It boosts his Strength, Agility, Endurance, and Bravery up a rank. With his 5 foot 2 inches legend-enforced height, he can use it on every other Servant except for the Sabers and Jackie.
- Too Awesome to Use: Pointedly averted; he starts breaking Noble Phantasms left and right in Chapter 12, because he needs all the firepower he can get from them and doesn't really expect to win once he realizes who his opponent is. As a result, he nearly does win, and it takes his opponent's most powerful Phantasm to defeat him.
- Values Dissonance: In-Universe. Napoleon declares Assassin unnecessary and suggests his Master command her to kill herself. From the perspective of the Grail War, it fuels the Grail and eliminates a competing Servant. From Jordan's perspective, it's commanding a young girl to kill herself.
- Worthy Opponent: To GILGAMESH, of all people.
Jackie the Ripper (Assassin)
- Badass Adorable
- Because You Were Nice to Me: She acts... noticeably less creepy toward Jordan after he reflexively protected her and refused Napoleon's suggestion to get rid of her.
- Big Eater: Jordan himself is unsure where she puts it all; her first meal had her down four servings and asking for a fifth.
- Creepy Cute
- Emotionless Girl: Starts out as one, but warms up to Jordan quickly.
- Gender Flip: She's the Fate/Apocrypha version.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: A platonic version with Jordan.
- The Quiet One: Rarely speaks.
- Rei Ayanami Expy
- Token Mini-Moe
Ilyasviel Von Einsbern and Servants
Ilyasviel Von Einsbern
- Deadpan Snarker: Best summed up when she responds to Luvia's complaint about Herakles being Berserker."Oh boo-hoo, someone broke the rules. Get in line. Someone summoned four Sabers. Deal with it."
- Parental Substitute: All of her Servants quickly fill the void Kiritsugu left for her and plot vengeance against the rest of Ilya's family when Herakles explains the circumstances surrounding his summoning.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: For the present moment, anyway.
- Token Loli: Uncontested until Jackie was summoned.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: Though with the variant that he can do more than that...
- Asskicking Equals Authority: Granted, he's loyal to Ilyasviel and listens to her commands, however, he's not above threatening or nearly killing Ilyasviel's two new servants when they try to fight each other against her orders.
- The Berserker: Probably the Ur-Example in Mythology, and is noted as a class in which he feels very comfortable in. He is absolutely deadly in upfront combat.
- Nigh-Invulnerability: Thanks to both his flesh in general, but also to his Nemean Lion armor-pelt, which he can use in a pinch to summon the lion itself.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Has this issue pretty bad compared to the other servants. This is mainly because the author can't seem to decide if his name is Herakles/Heracles or Hercules.
- Summon Magic: Cerberus with his amulet; and the Nemean Lion with his lionskin armor.
- Super Speed and Super Strength: This is Hercules we're talking about, after all.
- Took a Level in Badass: Compared to Canon, wherein Attack! Attack! Attack! was just about the only thing he could do as part of the Berserker class.
- And since Odysseus had Illya remove Mad Enhancement, he can actually use his brains.
- Worf Barrage: Nine Lives should have killed both Lancelot and Sigfried instantly, but they both survived, Lancelot through speed, Sigfried through his own Nigh-Invulnerability.
- Blow You Away: His "Gift of Aeolus" summons torrents of wind.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: He is an Archer, after all, and fought in the Trojan War. His Bow of Ithaca NP reflects this, always aiming accurately.
- Oh, Crap!: Has this reaction when he realizes that his new master is quite willing to sic Berserker on him if he doesn't work together.
- Red Baron: King of Explorers.
- The Strategist: This is Odysseus we're talking about, here.
- Stealth Expert: Can go invisible similar to an Assassin, thanks to his Noble Phantasm "Shroud of Minerva".
- Summon Magic: His "The Odyssey" NP allows him to summon anything that he met in his journey, which... is a lot.
- Javelin Thrower: His thrown lances hit as hard as missile strikes, and his Noble Phantasm allows him to turn anything resembling a spear into a low-level Noble Phantasm (like Knight of Honor, except only with spears). It is noted that he fights like an Archer despite being a Lancer.
- Oh, Crap!: Same as above.
- Possession Implies Mastery: Justified. Everything he picks up turns into a spear, so of course.
Luvia and Servants
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Compared to her canon incarnation as a Rich Bitch, this version of Luvia is more of a Spoiled Sweet Genki Girl who's eager to bring honor to her family by winning the War.
- The Ojou: She's rich and a mage, though she's got a better attitude than most.
- Oh, Crap!: Her reaction when she thinks about who could summon four Sabers to the War.
- Only Sane Man: In her group.
- Wrestler in All of Us: Trained in wrestling. Uses her moves on Merlin when she's had enough of his crazy.
- Continuity Nod: He's the Fate/Zero version, down to his signature Noble Phantasm.
- Flies Like Crazy
- Instant Expert: His Knight of Honor NP, combined with his Eternal Arms Mastery skill, allows him to instantly master literally any weapon, or anything he can recognize or improvise as having combat applications.
- Improbable Weapon User: His Knight of Honor NP, which can make anything (from a twig to a telephone pole) into a Noble Phantasm-level weapon. Also, unlike in the canon, he can also 'break' them, turning them into makeshift explosives-which he throws as projectiles.
- Lightning Bruiser: A-rank speed outside of Mad Enhancement, B-rank Strength capable of ripping telephone poles and street signs out from cement, not one of his stats is below a B-rank. When he turns on the gifts his class grants him, he pushes his abilities even higher. He's fast enough to actually counter the Nine Lives attack from Hercules, which is nine attacks done at supersonic speeds.
- Mundane Utility: Thanks to Knight of Honor, Lancelot can fly Luvia's private jet, excluding the need for another pilot. Luvia regrets letting him do so.
- Red Baron: Knight of the Lake.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Merlin gives Lancelot a tongue-lashing to this effect, snapping him out of Mad Enhancement.
- Anti Anti Christ: This Merlin is based on the interpretation that he's the son of Satan, not just an incubus.
- Badass Grandpa: Doing what he did to stop Lancelot's berserk assault. He showed exactly why he's the quintessential wizard in three moves flat.
- Born Lucky: Quite literally, being the spawn of Satan himself. However since luck is just luck, he can't rely on it all the time to save his ass, so he always have a back-up plan just in case things go shit.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Makes Luvia go insane in the first three minutes of partnership.
- Death Glare: His eyes are "pits of fire".
- Establishing Character Moment: First things he does after getting summoned? Act like a complete Cloud Cuckoo Lander to Luvia, then give a scathing What the Hell, Hero? to Lancelot... Then go back to being a Cloud Cuckoo Lander again.
- Familiar: Can make them out of insects and cause them to grow to incredible size with ease.
- Flunky Boss: The end result of gathering a lot of familiars, having a horde of minions for every situation.
- Shapeshifting: Can alter his own body at will, which he uses to dodge otherwise lethal arrows.
- Troll: See Establishing Character Moment.
- Red Baron: The Wizard of Camelot.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: Gram actually can cut into Hercules. It IS the blade that Caliburn(which in canon can kill Hercules SEVEN TIMES with a SINGLE HIT) is based off of, after all.
- The Berserker: He actually has his own form of Mad Enhancement as a Noble Phantasm(can boost his stats up by a rank), which he uses to fight against Herakles evenly, though he admits that Herakles is still stronger than he is, though not by much.
- Blood Knight: When he was injured by Hercules, he suddenly grinned and went all out, ignoring all pain and damage done to him during that time.
- Mythology Gag: He gets mistaken for a Saber, which he was in Fate/Apocrypha.
- Nigh Invulnerable: Per his legend, having bathed in the blood of a dragon in order to gain impenetrable skin. However it does has its limits, as a servant or weapon capable of A-rank or higher attacks can get through. Rider suffered from severe(though nowhere near fatal) bruises all over his body after his fight with Hercules.
The Ancient and Servants
- Cain and Abel
- Death Seeker
- Language of Magic: Uses Word magic like Shirou and Henry, and Word of God is that he trained the latter.
- Mundane Utility: Uses his Word Magic to compel the world itself to provide mana for his Servants, since they don't really care for his company.
- Nigh Invulnerable
- Public-Domain Character
- Who Wants to Live Forever?: Not this guy.
- Artifact of Death: The Ark of the Covenant is this.
- Anti-Magic / Energy Absorption: His cloak can do this, as Scathach finds out the hard way.
- Bolt of Divine Retribution How he gets through Scathach's defenses.
- Kill It with Fire: One of his preferred methods of killing enemies
- Death from Above It rains down from the heavens.
- Fantastic Racism: Calls Cu Chulainn's demigod status a taint and has no problems whatsoever in destroying a "false god's" offspring.
- Making a Splash: Doesn't even need to be near water to use this power. Come on, he led a nation through the desert for 40 years and was able to get water to come out of solid rock before he died.
- Red Baron: The Prophet.
- Summon Magic: Snakes, locusts, and The Ark of the Covenant.
- An Axe to Grind: A bronze axe that's made out of the jawbone of a donkey, no less.
- Normally, I Would Be Dead Now: Takes Gae Bolg and keeps on fighting, shocking the hell out of Lancer.
- Oh, Crap!: He has this reaction when he sees that Moses has been beaten to the point of near-death and is telling him to run away. He gets another one a little while later when Moses tells him that Scathach is actually an incarnation of Victory.
- Red Baron: The Wrathbringer of God.
- Restraining Bolt: The rawhide around his hair keeps it from being destroyed, but it also weakens his strength.
- Super Strength: Goes up in proximity to the danger around him.
Medea and Servants
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: She's pretty aloof and manipulative, but all she wants is to be with her lover.
Sasaki Kojiro (Assassin)
- Because You Were Nice to Me: He declares his loyalty to Lu Bu after the latter shows respect for his swordsmanship.
- Fragile Speedster: He has A+ Agility, but a pitiful E Endurance. His skill makes him a dangerous enemy, but he needs every bit of it to not get hit, because if he does, he's pretty much dead.
- Master Swordsman: Stated in canon to be the most skilled fighter in the Fifth War. Able to come out against Lily with minuscule damage through expert swordsmanship and footwork, and fends off Nero seconds later. Of the Servants seen so far, undeniably the most skilled.
- Wake-Up Call Boss: Shares this position with Lu Bu. He had Lily in a deadlock until a Big Damn Heroes moment.
- Worthy Opponent: Sees Lily as one, and she returns the favor, noting that he was her equal.
Lu Bu (Lancer)
- Cool Horse: The Red Hare, natch.
- Incendiary Exponent: A flaming horse with a charge attack capable of bowling over Alter even after breaking through her specialized anti-unit attack.
- Swiss Army Weapon: God Force, as in Fate/EXTRA, can switch between five separate forms.
- Blade on a Stick: Halberd Force, his preferred weapon as a Lancer, as well as a unique form that has four lances attached to each other and can be thrown.
- Bow and Sword, in Accord: Has both a Sword Force and Cannon Force
- An Axe to Grind: Axe Force, which he uses for his most powerful crushing attacks
- Normally, I Would Be Dead Now: Thanks to a high rank in Battle Continuation, he's able to keep fighting even after several ruptured organs.
- Pet the Dog: Persuades Medea to give Kojiro a talisman enabling him to fight beyond the temple, and treats him as a valued ally, purely because he thinks it'd be a shame for such a skilled swordsman to not see battle.
- Wakeup Call Boss: Shares this position with Kojiro. But he goes a step further with him winning against Alter until he was forced to retreat.
Sakura and Servants
- Boobs of Steel: The bustiest of all females in canon, and probably still larger than even Nero or Scathach in the chest department, she also has A-rank strength.
- Gorgeous Gorgon
- Rapunzel Hair: Noted to have the longest hair of all Servants, going down to her ankles, despite being one of the tallest Servants.
- Summon Magic: Pegasus
- Super Strength: When Sakura was her master again, her strength went from average C-rank all the way to A-rank(and all of her other parameters went up one rank as well) and she can push it further with her Monstrous Strength skill, becoming strong enough that even Nero has trouble matching her.
- The Stoic: As per canon, she doesn't show much emotion, though she isn't afraid to speak her mind now that Shinji's dead.
- Blood Magic: She uses her own blood to create a virus that cleanses Sakura's body.
- Enemy Scan: She can analyze any body she sees, apparently down to the microscopic level.
- Meaningful Name: It means "worshipful", appropriate for a religious zealot.
- The Medic
- No Name Given: She identifies herself as just another Hashshashin until Sakura presses her for a name.
- Power Copying: Her ability allowed her to gain the powers of the other True Assassins by visiting their graves.
- Religious Assassin
Henry Hailmark and Servants
- Master-Apprentice Chain: Master to Shirou and apprentice to Cain.
- The Mentor: He's the one who taught Shirou Word magic.
- Troll: Some of his approaches to training Shirou were apparently just to screw around with him, others were based completely on falsehoods For the Lulz. Then there's the Nerve Circuits thing...
- Who Wants to Live Forever?: He wants to have eternal youth, but also wants to die when he feels he has had enough of life.
- Took a Level in Badass: Compared to his typical summon (canon stats in Fate/Apocrypha), Henry rigged the summoning circle to make it seem like he had been summoned in India, granting him more Noble Phantasms and an increase in parameters.