With a story like Nerve Damage
there are plenty of funny moments to be found here!
- When Shirou summons the Saber Squad, his reaction to Nero's attire sells it.
- Lancer's reaction to the Four Sabers: "FOUR!? Who the FUCK summons four!?"
- Pretty much ANY reaction to the Saber Squad and Shirou's nerve circuits.
- The Dessert in the Chapter 3 omake.
- The friendship of Scathach's thighs. Poor Bazett had a very awkward night.
- But also very satisfying, if her narration is anything to go by.
- Napoleon's interactions with his Master are pretty funny.
- Lancelot doing a barrel roll. He's clearly enjoying himself.
- Iskander and Genghis Khan sharing stories, comparing territory, and arguing about facts about their reign they claim historians got wrong. At the top of their lungs. While flying to Japan in a passenger plane.
- "Oh boo-hoo, someone broke the rules. Get in line. Someone summoned four sabers. Deal with it." - Ilya to Luvia when Luvia complained about Hercules being Berserker when she already had Lancelot as Berserker.
- When Moses and Samson and their Master arrive, the three show Teeth-Clenched Teamwork at its finest. Since their Master is Cain (THAT Cain), it is understandable why.
- "Mongrels, Mongrels everywhere." part of Gilgamesh's line of thought as he prepares to pincushion Napoleon.