's moments of awesome await.
- First things first...Shirou converting all of his nerves to Magic Circuits. Each one has less power than a standard circuit, but with over 2000 of them...
- Shirou summoning FOUR Sabers. That is all.
- And the ensuing beatdown Lancer gets.
- The Sabers vs a powered up Berserker. He was summoned in Greece, giving him the ability to summon the Nemean Lion and Cerberus. Nero reenacts how Hercules killed the Nemean Lion, Alter takes out Cerebus with her own dark beast, and Berserker loses EIGHT of his twelve lives, many of them in one attack.
- Shirou's Kick the Son of a Bitch moment involving Shinji.
- Caster Merlin CALMING DOWN Berserker Lancelot. He effectively knocked the Mad Enhancement out of him!
- Caster Scathath schooling Lancer. And then going on to get 'that' itch scratched. Being Lancer is 'suffering' indeed.
- The Zealot Assassin killing Zouken AND removing the Crest Worms from Sakura within three minutes of being summoned.
- Lu Bu and Sasaki VS Alter and Lily.
- The majority of chapter 10, including:
- Hercules VS Seigfried. Thanks to Odysseus convinicing Illya to allow Hercules to come to his senses, Herc can fight to his fullest. His attacks actually have the near-unhurtable Seigfried FEEL the strikes. When Lancelot joins the fight, he manages to BLOCK Nine Lives, which is nine attacks all at once.
- Hector VS Lancelot. Hector has to keep his distance, and Lancelot just blocks his attacks.
- Merlin VS Odysseus. Merlin schools Odysseus, who has to use two Noble Phantasms just to survive.
- Chapter 12 is pretty damn awesome all around.
- Napoleon vs Gilgamesh Napoleon not only shows Gilgamesh that he can match the Gates of Babylon(via More Dakka ), he manages to prove that he's worthy of living by simply refusing to lay down and die. He gives Gil such a hard time, Gil draws out Ea!
- Even more, Gilgamesh survived long enough to draw out Ea only because Napoleon spared him, just to enjoy his face at seeing his defences shattered and a cannonball pass near his face. Not even Alexander went that far...
- Moses vs Scathach. Moses shows that he wasn't the first prophet for no reason and Scathach manages to show him just what she can do.
- Samson vs Lancer. The Wrathbringer of God isn't just a fancy title, Lancer's speed is the only thing that keeps him from being a smear on the pavement.