Characters: Making Fiends
A wicked young girl who makes monsters, called "fiends", from a recipe book and uses them to take control of Clamburg. She spends her time tormenting the residents, especially her classmates, into submission. Voiced by Aglaia Mortcheva.
- Art Evolution: Much more symmetrical in the TV series.
- Asshole Victim: Of Charlotte's antics.
- Big "NO!"
- Character Exaggeration: In the TV series, she's a little more of a bitch, taking more pleasure in her villainy, and tosses out the word "stupid" much more often.
- Clint Squint
- Comedic Sociopath
- Creepy Child
- Deadpan Snarker: Her attempts often fail though.
- Drama Queen
- Even the Girls Want Her: A possible interpretation. Charlotte, Marion and Rubella all showed a rather close interest in her.
- Enfant Terrible
- Evil Is Hammy
- Evil Is Petty
- Expressive Hair: Her pigtails fly up when she yells.
- Giggling Villain: "Hee hee heh heh heh...hahaha."
- Girlish Pigtails
- It's All About Me
- Lean and Mean: Ironically...
- Mad Scientist
- Meaningful Name
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast
- Never Say "Die": Almost always says "I will destroy you!". In the web series, the only time she doesn't is when she thinks she's in hell. She uses "dead" more often in the TV series.
- Narcissist: She even has pictures of herself all over her house's walls.
- Nightmare Fetishist
- Pet the Dog: Strongly averted in her case. Just tell yourself that any time it looks like Vendetta's actually doing something nice for somebody, there is always a sinister ulterior motive. Though the fact that she keeps her parents alive might mean something.
- Real Men Hate Sugar: A female example in the TV series. She hates cookies, gumdrops, and if she's eating ice cream, it has clams in it.
- Sickly Green Glow
- Slasher Smile: Pulls one in "Super Evil" when trying to learn one of Charlotte's "evil" ways - giving out cookies with a smile.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Clams, beef jerky, grape punch.
- Tsurime Eyes: Puts on this appearance with her constant angry squinting, but her eyes are actually as large and round as the other characters'.
- Villain Decay: Invoked.
- Villain Protagonist: It's difficult to say whether Charlotte or Vendetta is the protagonist, but Vendetta seems to get more focus.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Her hatred of music in the last three web episodes is more like a phobia than anything.
- You No Take Candle: Messes up her English sometimes, especially in the web series. Whether this was intentional or an issue with her voice actress is unknown.
A giant hamster fiend who works as Vendetta's sidekick. His role is to intimidate the students and give out physical threats. Voiced by Peter Merryman.
A happy-go-lucky blue girl from Vermont who defines The Pollyanna
. She unknowingly makes Vendetta look foolish and incompetent, so Vendetta plots to kill her. Despite her naivete and obliviousness, Charlotte always avoids certain death. In case you haven't figured out yet, she drives Vendetta insane. Voiced by Amy Winfrey
Scissor Fiend / Buttons II
A small black fiend with a beak that works like extreme scissors, cutting through anything. In the web series, this is the first fiend Vendetta makes for the intention of killing Charlotte.
A giant red cat, said to be the first fiend Vendetta made. Voiced by Amy Winfrey.
A fiend who replaced Grudge as Vendetta's sidekick in episode 18, only appearing in the web series. The most human-like fiend in appearance, she resembles Frankenstein's Monster. She starts to view Vendetta as her friend. Voiced by Elissa Calfin.
A talking fiend made to be Mr. Milk's toupee. The toupee fiend was made to convince Mr. Milk to kill Charlotte. Voiced by Dee Bradley Baker
Charlotte's grandmother in the TV series who owns a shop that sells candy and motor parts. She's just like Charlotte, only older. Voiced by Amy Winfrey.
Viktor and Violeta
Vendetta's parents in the TV series. They have been shrunken down to fit into a hamster cage. Voiced by Dave Wasson and Aglaia Mortcheva.
Stated by Charlene to be astronauts. They may have actually died.
A beige man who's the schoolteacher of room 4, though he never gets the opportunity to actually teach anything. He's the most fearful of Vendetta, and has a red Toothy Bird
keeping him in check. Voiced by Peter Merryman.
The nervous pale blue girl who sits next to Charlotte. She was the first to warn Charlotte of Vendetta. Voiced by Amy Winfrey.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: In a web episode commentary (that you can't see unless you won the Making Fiends Art Contest) she believes her glass animals can talk and eat.
- Fat Girl
- Hidden Depths: The TV series shows she's been planning to escape Clamburg for years.
- Huge Schoolgirl: She was an overweight girl of typical height in the webtoon, but in the TV series she towers over every student except for Marvin, and he's very skinny.
- Odango Hair
- Parental Abandonment: We never see her parents. Which may explain a few things.
- Screaming Woman: Her main role in the web series, where she would go "EEEEEEEE!". Her scream in the TV series is more like "Aaaaaugh!", probably because she sounded too similar to Charlotte's hamster, Buttons.
- Shrinking Violet
The first student to appear. He gives Charlotte dire cautions about Vendetta and her fiends, but she doesn't understand him
and ignores them. He and his family are Puritans. Voiced by Peter Merryman.
A tall dark green boy. He's easy to take advantage of, which Vendetta exploits. Once an Episode
he'll exclaim "My [noun]!"
because his possessions are constantly being taken away from him. Voiced by Peter Merryman.
A Living Prop
in the webtoon, the TV series shows us she's an Emotionless Girl
who's lost all hope because of Vendetta's reign. Voiced by Amy Winfrey.
A student added in the TV series. He has yet to have any speaking roles, and all he's done is shiver constantly. According to his Nick bio, he's extremely friendly and gives out nonsensical advice.
Ms. / Mrs. Minty
The substitute teacher in web episode 9. Shows up in the TV series as Mr. Milk's love interest. Voiced by Peter Merryman.