Opponent(s): Ofelia Qian
Opponent(s): Garrett Lykke
Opponent(s): Rottie Beten
Opponent(s): Jack Rackam
Opponent(s): Lunar Mortuna
- Geek Physiques: Darius is highly educated, being from District three, but he's also a bit scrawny.
Opponent(s): Cyril Mors, Garrett Lykke
Opponent(s): Caleb Noley, Rhona Velaro
Opponent(s): Carsten Welshrose
Opponent(s): Icarus Alden, Ginger Darton, Lunar Mortuna, Garrett Lykke and Rhona Velaro
Opponent(s): Kallen Ward, Rasputen Rucks, Rhona Velaro
Opponent(s): Azlin Bluestone, Ofelia Qian, Carsten Welshrose, Rhona Velaro and Ame Gater
Opponent(s): Nara Karter, Roarke Farryn, Rottie Beten, Garrett Lykke and Ame gater
Opponent(s): Tress Galton, Rottie Beten
Opponent(s): Asher Theorella, Ame Gater
Opponent(s): Jadeite Grace, Lunar Mortuna
- Ax-Crazy: Why rely on strength and discipline when you can be a crazy madman swinging a lethal hunk of razor-sharp steel?
- Evil Redhead: Well, maybe not QUITE evil, but most certainly insane, murderous, and bloodthirsty.
- Expy: Of the character from Lord of the Flies with the same name.
- Extreme Melee Revenge: Jack fully embraces his love for savage, bloody murders involving laceration, disembowelment, and cannibalism.
- Freak Lab Accident: The chemicals. Never forget those horrible, insanity-causing chemicals.
- For the Evulz: As he becomes progressively MORE insane, Jack seems to lose interest in any discernible goal and simply indulges his love of carnage and mayhem.
- I'm a Humanitarian: When Lunar refuses to eat the food Jack offers her, he tosses her his only other option. A severed human arm.note
- Insane Equals Violent: Very VERY violent.
- Laughing Mad: Jack is deliciously insane, laughing at horrible things and taking pleasure in ultimate destruction and chaos.
- Tribal Face Paint: decorates his face and body with paint, charcoal, and the blood of his victims.
Opponent(s): Darius Penowlee, Jack Rackam, Ame Gater
Opponent(s): Roarke Farryn
Opponent(s): Rhona Velaro
Opponent(s): Ginger Darton
Opponent(s): Ame Gater
Opponent(s): Levis Solan, Rettie Benethe, Garrett Lykke
Opponent(s): Ellie Barmier, Carsten Welshrose
- Beware the Nice Ones: When it comes to life and death, Rettie's not afraid to be extremely brutal. She's also said to always be planning in case of betrayal.
- Brown Eyes
- Hair Decorations: Rettie's almost always seen with something in her hair.
Opponent(s): Rasputen Rucks
- Driven to Suicide: Tress slits his own wrists and dies so as not to be a burden on Rasputen.
Opponent(s): Rettie Benethe
Ofelia Qian's mentor.
- Gentleman Snarker
- The Cracker: In the eyes of the Capitol, at least. He uses his computer know-how to clear his name at the end of the war and later to hack into the Gamemaker's systems to help the kids escape from the Arena.
- Bolivian Army Ending: The final chapter has him and Anna setting fire to a rebel safehouse, drawing their guns, then walking out to meet the Capitol forces surrounding the safehouse.
Ame Gater's stylist. A young and semi-sociable stylist assigned to District Five.
- Can't Stand Them, Can't Live Without Them: Despite his friendship with Ventace Lazuli and Maurice Rodman, he seems to get fed up with them more often than not. Even so, Ventace tends to cool him down while Maurice helps him climb the social ladder, for better or worse.
- Disabled Snarker: For a man with nerve damage on his entire right side, he's got a pretty sharp tongue.
- Dye Hard: Vinca dyes his hair as often as he changes clothes, often blending with Kaleidoscope Hair and Multicolored Hair at the same time.
- Fashion Hurts: Played with; Though it wasn't his choice to get attacked by a jellyfish, certain side effects it causes (such as the inability to get wrinkles) are desirable in the Capitol.
- Hates the Job, Loves the Limelight: Played With; Vinca loves styling and designing as well the publicity he gets for it. He just despises the Hunger Games and most of the people involved.
- Living Lie Detector: Vinca has a learned ability to detect lies. Said lies quickly became his pet peeve.
- Odd Friendship: With Maurice Rodman and Ventace Lazuli.
- Tampering with Food and Drink: It's implied this happened to Vinca at the end of Round 3.
- Unlimited Wardrobe: Vinca visibly changes his clothes and hairstyle with every new day, and never wears the same thing twice.
Garrett Lykke's father.
- Hot Dad: This may just be the opinion of the creator.
- Missing Mom: Elan was not able to marry Garrett's mother. That he has a kid is also a secret.
- Papa Wolf: Refuses to give up his son for lost when Garrett is taken away to compete in the Hunger Games.
Garrett Lykke's mentor and head of Panem's IIB.
Nichol Bellasseau's protégé and second-in-command at the IIB.
- Deep Cover Agent: Turns out that the IIB's second-in-command was actually a key player in the rebellion.
- FBI Agent: Works under Bellasseau in the IIB.
- The Men in Black: First appearance on stage dressed in stark conservative black compared to the colorful escorts Velma and Jupiter.
Garrett Lykke's stylist.
Rhona Velaro's mentor.
A Capitolite who first appears at the mid-Games soiree. Also known as Anna Smith, the Ghost, or the Rook.
- Annoying Laugh: A dumbfounded Leon notes that she actually titters.
- Bolivian Army Ending: The final chapter has her and Reinald setting fire to a rebel safehouse, drawing their guns, then walking out to meet the Capitol forces surrounding the safehouse.
- Combat Pragmatist
- Socialite: Turns out to be an act.
- Upper-Class Twit: Also turns out to be an act.
Jack Rackam's escort and acting mentor. A chronically cynical citizen of the capitol, Lavender has attempted to find solace in the pursuit of knowledge.
- The Cynic: Hey, she's President Kane's SISTER. How is she supposed to be optimistic?
- Graceful Ladies Wear Purple: Naturally, Miss Lavender wears purple to exemplify her sophistication, grace, and femininity.
- Motherly Scientist: Lavender is self-educated scholar, and views the depraved Jack Rackam with intellectual curiosity. However, she has also developed a surprisingly emotional, maternal bond with the young man as well.
A blonde Capitolite who doesn't much care for fashion, but has plenty of money. He is Ame Gater's first Sponsor, and Vinca Sylvestris's best friend.
A commentator for the games and a friend of Vinca Sylvestris and Ventace Lazuli. He loves his job.
Cyril Mors' stylist. Also a Capitol celebrity.
Eagle's personal assistant.
Blue, Yellow and Red
A team of stylists who work for Eagle.
Cyril Mors' escort
Ted Von Der Empton
A games expert who kept his place until he was replaced.
Ofelia Qian's escort.
Ame's brother. He dislikes Ame, loves the Hunger Games, and wants to be a peacekeeper.
The original District Five mentor. He dropped Ame as a lost cause so as to better focus his efforts on Rottie.
An expierenced fashion designer and rival to Vinca. He wanted to be a stylist, but didn't get the job.
Rottie Beten's stylist. She has purple skin and bright green hair.
Garrett Lykke's escort.
Rhona Velaro's escort.
One of the game makers who sees Rasputen Rucks as a way to raise ratings.
The District 7 mentor for both Ginger Darton and Rasputen Rucks
Bartholomew "Bear" Hallowell
Ginger's cousin. He makes wood ducks.
- Actual Pacifist: He's not a very violent person at all.
- Ax-Crazy: He gives the Peacekeepers a run for their money.
- Berserk Button: Don't hurt Ginger. Don't you dare.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Even a good guy like Bear has a bad side.
- Extreme Melee Revenge: He goes completely postal on Peacekeepers when Ginger is killed.
- Good Hair, Evil Hair: His lush facial hair makes him seem very trustworthy.
- I Have No Son: Bear's parents (more specifically his father) have basically disowned him.
Jack Rackam's "trainer" and boss. Prior to running the chemical pits at the textile factory, Edgar worked as a mutt-breaker/trainer in the capitol, developing many nasty habits along the way.
- #1 Boss What can we say? He's good at his job!
- Child Hater: ...and by "job" we mean whipping small children so they'll work faster.
- Unsexy Sadist: ...did we mention he also derives pleasure from causing pain to animals and/or children?
An Elite Peacekeeper under Kane's command.
- BFG: Karas has two big pistols that really pack a wallop.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: Karas can easily take a target out with his pistols from several yards away.
Fraternal twins and members of Kane's Praetorian Guard.