Characters: Heroes Other Evolved Humans
open/close all folders
Molly Walker (Adair Tishler)
A young girl with the ability to locate anyone. She was orphaned after her powered parents had a run-in with Sylar. She was adopted by Matt and Mohinder, then unceremoniously Put on a Bus
Charlene "Charlie" Andrews
A waitress with an enhanced memory, she becomes Hiro's love after she dies
A cynical British fellow with the ability to turn invisible. He became a Trickster Mentor
to Peter and is one of the most popular minor characters.
Hana Gitelman (Stana Katic)
Ability: Digital communication
Hana is an Israeli soldier and technopath who was seeking Revenge
against the Company with Matt and Ted after being manipulated by Noah. She destroys the Company's tracking satellite, but ended up being forced to upload her brain to the internet to survive. She was later deleted attempting to hack into the Company's mainframe alongside Richard Drucker
Meredith Gordon (Jessalyn Gilsig)
Claire's biological mother who has the ability to create fire. Went on the run after being discovered by the Company and refusing to become an agent due to their abduction of Claire, which Meredith thought had killed her.
Alejandro Herrera (Shalim Ortiz)
West Rosen (Nick D'Agosto)
A student at Claire's high school in California, he was abducted by Noah and the Company as a kid and is fearful of being attacked again. He and Claire enter a relationship, but end it after she wants to expose Evolved Humans to the world. West later joins Micah's REBEL team, and begins attending New York University.
Daphne Millbrook (Brea Grant)
A speedy thief who worked for Pineherst before turning against them and becoming a love interest for Matt Parkman. She was killed by Danko's forces in Volume 4.
Usutu (Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine)
A prophet who lives in a hut in the middle of an African desert. He helps guide Matt and Hiro along the path to their destinies.
Stephen Canfield (Andre Royo)
Ability: Gravitational manipulation
A guy with the power to create miniature black holes, who accidentally killed his neighbor and got locked up by the Company in Level 5 for it.
- Bad Powers, Bad People: Subverted, almost to the point of being a deconstruction. Despite what the Company (and Claire, at first) think, and despite his having the perfect power for a legitimately threatening villain, he isn't a bad guy. He's very desperate to subvert this image, to the point of killing himself rather than take another life, even if it is the life of a serial killer.
- Driven to Suicide
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Has a history of his temper getting the better of him. His accidental murder of his neighbor resulted from an argument over a broken lawnmower.
- Nice Guy: Despite his temper, he really is a nice normal guy.
- The Unfavourite: His parents preferred his older sister, who did better in school and became an administer in the Los Angelus school system.
Member of Micah's super-team REBEL and a Terrakinetic
- Action Girl: FINALLY Heroes shows that the ladies can kick ass just as much as the guys!
- Badass Family: Not a biological family perhaps but it's how she and Micah view the team they've put together.
- Big Sister Instinct: Towards Micah.
- Dishing Out Dirt
- Early-Bird Cameo: She made a brief cameo in a season one graphic novel about two years before her proper debut in the "Rebellion" arc.
- Her name also pops up on early copies of Chandra's list and Word of God says that she's the hooded character on the plane of specials.
- Magical Native American: Averted. Despite being a Native American the only stereotypical facet to the character is her "One with the Earth" powers and they don't make a big deal out of it.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: The comics have her eyes glow when using her power. Sometimes at least.
- Ship Tease: With West.
Rachel Mills (Taylor Cole)
A private in the Marines recruited for Pinehearst's plan to give soldiers abilities, which she already secretly had. After escaping Pinehearst, she was captured by Angela Petrelli and interrogated over the events there, eventually escaping once again. She was then asked to join Building 26, a government organization dedicated to hunting down evolved humans. Rachel joined them, but became a mole for REBEL to help bring down the operation. She later became a police officer in Lyneboro, Connecticut.
Ryan Hanover (Cole Williams)
Scott (Chad Faust)
A soldier recruited by Nathan for his super soldier project at Pineherst.
Alex Woolsly (Justin Baldoni)
Ability: Underwater breathing
An evolved human that Claire hides from the government mooks.
Ishi Nakamura (Tamlyn Tomita)
Alice Shaw (Diana Scarwid)
Angela Petrelli's long lost little sister.
Emma Coolidge (Deanne Bray)
Ability: See and Manipulate Soundwaves
A deaf woman who works at a hospital office with a power of her own.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Deaf Composer: After embracing her power, she loves to play the cello to see the sound waves created by the music.
- Disability Superpower: She's deaf, but can "see" sounds as intense colors and manipulate them.
- Lethal Harmless Powers: And when she channels her emotions into them, she can create incredibly powerful effects such as drawing people in like a siren, or slicing/smashing things like a telekinetic.
- Mind Control Music: The sounds she creates, particularly when using a musical instrument, can lure in other people.
- My Greatest Failure: Her young nephew drowned while she was babysitting him. Because she is deaf, she could not hear his cries for help. She subsequently dropped out of medical school as a result. When she saves the life of a little girl who collapsed in the hospital, Peter persuades her to return to medical school.
- Office Lady: To the point of being a Workaholic.
- Ship Tease: With Peter, and a bit with Sylar.
Ability: Create Forcefields
Jeremy Greer (Mark L. Young)
A prisoner of Building 26, Gordon is rescued by Rachel Mills when her cover is blown. He has the ability to turn anything that touches him into sand, including people.
Flint Gordon, Jr. (Blake Shields)
Benjamin "Knox" Washington
Knox (Jamie Hector)
Jesse Murphy (Francis Capra)
Eric Doyle (David H. Lawrence XVII)
A marionette theater owner in California, Doyle was captured by the Company and imprisoned in Level 5 following his murder of several people who had slighted him, as well as the kidnapping of Meredith Gordon. After spending three years imprisoned, he was among the escapees from Level 5 when Elle fought Sylar. He was recaptured by Meredith and Claire Bennet, but escaped again when Sylar burned Primatech to the ground. Following this, he attempted to change his ways, and with the help of REBEL created a new identity and fell in love with a normal woman. However, after going to the Sullivan Brothers Carnival, he felt he had finally found a place where he could be himself and joined them, becoming fanatically loyal to Samuel Sullivan.
Candice Wilmer (Missy Peregrym, Rachel Kimsey)
Candice is an agent of The Company and often uses her power of illusion to disguise her appearances or create false backgrounds. See Heroes The Company
for more on her.
The German (Ken Lally)
A German thief captured by the Company and placed in Level 5, he escaped alongside a dozen other prisoners and joined Knox, Flint, and Jessie in robbing a bank. He was murdered by Knox after wanting to escape when he learned the Company was comming.
"Baron Samedi" (Demetrius Grosse)
Ability: Impenetrable Skin
The Haitain's half-brother, Baron Samedi used his ability to become an unstoppable warlord in Haiti before being imprisoned by the Company in Level 5. After escaping, he returns to Haiti and attempts to reforge his army.
Luke Campbell (Dan Byrd)
Ability: Microwave Emission
Luke the Nuke
is Sylar's sidekick that he picked up in Volume 4 who was helping him find his father. Luke hero-worships Sylar and considers him to be his bestest friend ever.
Sylar's biological father.
James Martin (Bill Hooper)
A teacher targeted by Building 26, Martin is a shapeshifter who takes peoples forms to seduce women. Danko eventually "feeds" him to Sylar and his body becomes stuck in Sylar's form.
Ability: Aura Absorption