This character sheet is for the film
. For the comics
, see here
Arthur Pendragon/ King Arthur
- The Cassandra: Throughout the movie, he will tell you exactly what will happen. However, he keeps it so low key that the audience won't notice without a second viewing while the characters just simply ignore it.
- The Ace: He's nearly unbeatable in single combat: he defeats every last one of Arthur's knights, one after the other, and still has the energy to face the King himself. Arthur basically has to bend the laws of reality to win.
- Back for the Finale: He turns up at Camlann in order to help fight Mordred's forces.
- Defeat Means Friendship: His whole shtick: the king worthy of his sword will be the one who can defeat him in combat.
- Fallen Hero: ...after what happened when Arthur caught him sleeping with Guenevere. He then ditches his armor and goes off preaching the evils of the King and how he allowed the country to fall.
Leon De Grance
- Bald of Awesome: As he's being played by Patrick Stewart, this almost goes without saying.
- Large Ham: It's Jean Luc Picard wearing medieval armor.
- Bed Trick: With Arthur as part of her revenge.
- Primal Scene: Watched her mother and her Dad ( It's really Uther in disguise) have sex in front of her.
- Bed Trick: As per the original legends.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Seems to genuinely want to be a good father to Arthur.
- Famous Last Words: "No one shall wield Excalibur...but MMEEEEE!!!"
- Large Ham: He manages an astounding amount of scenery-chewing despite having twenty lines, maximum.
- Supernatural Aid: With Merlin until he ruined his plans to bring about peace because he wanted to have sex with another Queen.