- A Day in the Limelight: "Down and Out in the Teen Club"
- Catch Phrase: "I do declare".
- Color-Coded Characters: Pink
- Na´ve Everygirl
- Southern Belle
- Supreme Chef: Implied.
- A Day in the Limelight: "My Fair Wilshire"
- Butt Monkey: He's..not treated the best.
- Dogged Nice Guy: To Bianca.
- Extreme Doormat: To near The Woobie levels.
- No Accounting for Taste: His attraction to Bianca. Only he knows why.
- Older Than They Look: Occasionally implied.
- Stout Strength: Shows this at times.
- A Day in the Limelight: "Old at Heart" and "Nikki's Big Break".
- Color-Coded Characters: Orange.
- Drama Queen: Bianca once said about her acting "Now, if we only had some eggs, we could make a great (raises her eyes) ham omelet."
- The Fashionista
- Fiery Redhead
- Pretty in Mink: Has a white fur coat, and a skating dress trimmed with white fur.
- Shout-Out: She's named after a Prince And The Revolution song.
- Alpha Bitch
- Color-Coded Characters: Magenta/dark pink
- Even Evil Has Standards/My God, What Have I Done?: In Downhill Racer, when she realizes her latest scheme might get Larke killed.
- Expy: She's basically Veronica without her redeeming characteristics.
- Failure Is the Only Option: She never succeeded, ever. She even remarked on it once, Breaking the Fourth Wall style.
- The Fashionista: After shopping, she is afraid her new clothing will be out of fashion before she gets home.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Well, at least it can be explained by the rest being very nice people.
- Friendly Enemy: While being the closest the show has to a recurring villain, she's frequently seen hanging out with many of the other characters, even joining in on some of their fun such as a Slumber Party.
- It's All About Me
- Jerk Ass
- Lethal Chef: Seen in the episode where she lost her memory and tried to be nice by baking a cake.
- Pink Means Feminine: Her main dress is dark pink, as is her evening dress.
- Pretty in Mink: Has worn a few furs, like a brown fur wrap with her evening dress.
- Rich Bitch: Even among the rich!
- Sore Loser: Seen in the ending of about half the episodes. Sometimes the entire premise is that.
- Smug Snake
- Token Evil Teammate
- Villain Protagonist: Many episodes are focused on her or feature her heavily, to the point where she's the closest thing the show has to a consistent main character.
- Australian Accent: Though sometimes he sounds British.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy
- Official Couple/Those Two Guys: With Jett.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Isn't that obvious?
- Cool Shades
- Small Name, Big Ego
- Sunglasses at Night
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Non-Standard Character Design: Is usually drawn without eyebrows.
- Chick Magnet: Almost every female character wants him.
- Informed Attractiveness
- The Everyman
- The Generic Guy: He doesn't have much of a personality besides being Larke's boyfriend.
- Straight Man
- A Day in the Limelight: "Star Split".
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Towards Gig.
- Color-Coded Characters: Bright yellow
- '80s Hair: And how.
- Genki Girl
- Official Couple/Those Two Guys: With Gig.
- Valley Girl: Like totally! To the max!
- Child Prodigy: The youngest, but by far the smartest, member of the cast.
- Adorably Precocious Child: Girls think he's adorable.
- Gadgeteer Genius: His inventions usually get plots going.
- Grade Skipper
- Kid-Appeal Character
- Lovable Nerd: For a boy his age, he certainly doesn't lack female attention. He even managed to land a date with Larke (accidentally at that).
- Odd Friendship: Some episodes give him one with Radley.
- Shorter Means Smarter
- The Short Guy with Glasses
- A Day in the Limelight: "Radley Wipes Out" and "From Rad To Worse"
- Dark-Skinned Blond
- The Ditz: He's probably the only character that can genuinely be called "dumb".
- Odd Friendship: With Chester.
- Surfer Dude
- Totally Radical: The way he speaks.
- A Day in the Limelight: "The Teen Cup" and "Poll Climbers".
- Black Best Friend
- Color-Coded Characters: Purple/white
- The Generic Girl: She has almost no presence in the show besides hosting events.
- Downplayed in later episodes, which give her a role as the class president and an interest in politics and leadership.
- Only Sane Man
- Token Minority
- A Day in the Limelight: "Visit from a Prince"
- Color-Coded Characters: Light blue
- Country Mouse
- A Day in the Limelight: "Nothing but Gossip"
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Occasionally implied.
- Butt Monkey: Most other characters usually treat her as a nuisance.
- Gossipy Hens
- Innocently Insensitive: She genuinely doesn't seem to understand how irritating others find her gossipy habits.
- Motor Mouth
- Miss Exposition: Her role in most of her appearances. She tends to dip into Captain Obvious territory.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Her real name is Brenda McTech.
- Color-Coded Characters: Red
- Dude Magnet
- The Fashionista: She is a model, after all.
- The Generic Girl
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: She's blonde and one hell of a Purity Sue.
- Ms. Fanservice: In-Universe, at least.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: To Pierce.
- Boys Have Cooties: The idea of embracing boys is "totally yucky" for her when she first appears. Changes her mind before the end of the episode.
- Bratty Half-Pint
- Cousin Oliver: Not quite, but she doesn't seem to appear until episode 24.
- She does have a blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance in the intro, though she looks kind of different.
- Precocious Crush: On Troy.
- Strong Family Resemblance: Averted. She and Pierce only share a passing resemblance.
Pierce Thorndyke III
- Butt Monkey
- Handsome Lech
- It's All About Me
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Has a few moments of decency, and is shown to be at least a better person than Bianca most of the time.
- Small Name, Big Ego
- Pet the Dog: He gets occasional moments where he'll spontaneously do nice things for someone, even if he does them in his typical jerkish and self-centered way.
- Prince Charming Wannabe