- Accidental Innuendo: "It's not very nice to take other people's buns, is it?"
- Americans Hate Tingle: Not necessarily hate, but it's clear that this series was much better received in its home country of South Korea than the Western world.
- Creator's Pet: At this point, PinkAru could give Chloe and Mindy a run for their money. She took up a lot of screen time in Tooba Tooba Noonbory, appearing in every episode and having a major role in almost all of them. She has no personality beyond that of a breadstick, and her crying is incredibly annoying. On top of that, she took away screen time from characters who needed it more, such as Totobory, Pongdybory, Lunabory, and to a lesser extent, Cozybory. She is loved in-universe, but generally disliked by the fanbase.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Of the main cast, Lunabory and Totobory seem to be the most popular, particularly the latter.
- Funny Moments: In "Wangury Wants to Fly", the only justification Mungury can think of for stealing Beavyuck eggs is that Beavyucks are cute.
- Moe: It would take less time to list the characters who aren't moe. note
- Narm: "This is an emergency! We've got to rescue our breakfast!"
- Older Than They Think: A certain anime had an Annoying Younger Sibling/Token Mini-Moe despised by the fans long before PinkAru.
- Periphery Demographic: In recent years, the show has grown a small but dedicated fanbase mostly consisting of teenagers who either started watching for a joke or actually grew up with the series.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Like you wouldn't believe. Then again, this didn't usually make the show unbearable.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: Many fans had this reaction to the addition of the narrator in the first season and PinkAru in the second season.
- The Woobie: Totobory. Aside from being a Shrinking Violet, he received the least amount of focus out of any Super Bory. There are a grand total of two episodes where he gets the spotlight, but even then, one is about him being Dozegury's Red Herring against his will, and the other just hammers it home that he's a Shrinking Violet. They Wasted a Perfectly Good Character indeed.
YMMV / Noonbory and the Super 7