- Crazy Awesome: Featherstone.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Buying a super-powered lawnmower to avenge your best mate? Morally questionable. Having it become sentient and go on a murderous rampage? Bloody hilarious.
- Heartwarming Moments
- Gnomeo and Juliet's love for each other serves as the movie's plot point.
- Benny ordering a Terrafirminator for Gnomeo.
- Gnomeo sacrificing himself for Juliet.
- The epilogue, including Benny ordering a new flamingo for Feathers tone (and she turns out to be Featherstone's lost love!), Gnomeo and Juliet's wedding, and the fish joining in.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: With James McAvoy as Gnomeo talking to Patrick Stewart as a Shakespeare statue, you basically have the young and old Professor X Talking to Himself—kinda. And old Professor X is the one rooted to the pedestal!
- Ho Yay: Tybalt and Fawn.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- It could've been worse for Benny if Tybalt chopped off his head.
- Tybalt's death. It's unnerving especially for a gnome. He was repaired in the epilogue.
- What would happen is Gnomeo if he'd got smashed by the truck? It would be pretty jarring enough if that happened. It would have ended the movie quickly, let alone making Juliet and the other blues sad. If he was killed, it would have also been a Tear Jerker.
- One-Scene Wonder: Gnomeo's conversation with the statue of Shakespeare played by Sir Patrick Stewart no less.
- Tear Jerker: Here
YMMV / Gnomeo and Juliet