- When Featherstone isn't being hilarious, he has some genuinely poignant moments, although..."And I'm piiiiink!"
"Other people's hate destroyed my love, and I couldn't do nothing about it..."
- Related, Gnomeo and Juliet seeing the collage on the wall that tells the story of Featherstone's love and loss, and Featherstone's reaction. The song playing in the background, as well as the married couple's feud that caused their divorce and separation, was also very sad. You could easily hear their argument. Featherstone's backstory easily manages to be even sadder than the main storyline, as each moment in that story is a tear jerker in particular.
- While his romantic partner was taken by the woman along with the other moving objects to his new home, Featherstone was picked up by the man and thrown into a warehouse without an ounce of consideration, including leaving him without one leg, which was stuck in garden the until he recovered again years later with the help of Gnomeo and Juliet. In the meantime, he spent all these years without a leg and abandoned inside a shed, without his love, without an owner, without anyone who considered him.
- To make matters worse, he still had to watch the wonderful house and garden where they lived to deteriorate over the years without at least one new inhabitant buying the place to bring it back to life.
- Worse is that we never quite found out what happened to that couple.
- Also cringe-worthy, Lord Redbrick finally gluing Juliet's feet to her pedestal after The Reveal.
- Gnomeo's "death" after being run over by a truck. Turns out that some teapots are falling out of the truck.
- Lady Bluebury's distress when she thinks her son has been killed.
- Everyone in mourning about Gnomeo and Juliet's deaths until they pop out unharmed.
Tear Jerker / Gnomeo & Juliet