- When Featherstone isn't being hilarious, he has some genuinely poignant moments, although..."And I'm Piiiink!"
"Other people's hate destroyed my love, and I couldn't do nothing about it..."
- Related, Gnomeo and Juliet seeing the collage on the wall that tells the story of Featherstone's love and loss, and Featherstone's reaction. The song playing in the background, as well as the married couple's feud that caused their divorce and separation, was also very sad. You could easily hear their argument.
- Worse is that we never quite found out what happened to that couple.
- Also cringe-worthy, Lord Redbrick finally gluing Juliet's feet to her pedestal after The Reveal.
- Gnomeo's "death" after being run over by a truck. Turns out that some teapots are falling out of the truck.
- Everyone in mourning about Gnomeo and Juliet's deaths until they pop out unharmed.
Tear Jerker / Gnomeo and Juliet