The Jumping Bomb Angels were a female Japanese Professional Wrestling Tag Team from The '80s, composed of Noriyo Tateno and Itsuki Yamazaki. They formed in 1981 and wrestled for All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling. On January 5, 1986, they defeated Bull Nakano and Condor Saito for the AJW WWWA World Tag Team Titles. They arrived in WWE for a feud with the WWF Women's Tag Team Champions The Glamour Girls (Leilani Kai and Judy Martin). They made their one PPV appearance as the survivors of the Team Moolahnote -Team Sherrinote match at Survivor Series 1987. They won the belts in a 2 out of 3 Falls Match at WWF Royal Rumble 1988 on January 24th, and lost them back on AJW's TV show on June 8th. They broke up in 1991 when Yamazaki retired.
"Jumping Trope Angels":
- The '80s: '80s fashion was very prevalent with them, with their denim jackets.
- Action Girl: Two excellent women wrestlers.
- Big "SHUT UP!": Nonverbal example. Tateno dropkicked Sherri and The Glamour Girls' manager Jimmy Hart off the apron near the end of the Survivor Series match.
- Combination Attack: Double Drop Kick.
- Japanese Politeness: They smiled and bowed to the different sides of the crowd after the Survivor Series match.
- Leotard of Power: It was The '80s, every female wrestler wore those back then.