Tyson Kidd and Cesaro are a professional wrestling tag team who are currently signed to WWE. They formed a tag team in December 2014, and are accompanied to the ring by Natalya Neidhart, Kidd's real-life wife. The duo won the WWE Tag Team Championship from The Usos in February 2015 at Fastlane. They would hold the titles for around two months, eventually dropping them to The New Day at Extreme Rules in April 2015.
The team was unfortunately forced to split up due to Kidd suffering a near-fatal neck injury during a dark match against Samoa Joe. Cesaro and Natalya returned to singles competition, while Kidd, after undergoing surgeries and treatment, transitioned into a backstage role.
"There are a list of Tropes! FACT!"
- Ascended Extra: Prior before teaming together, in late 2014 admittedly neither man was doing particularly well in his singles careers (Cesaro was having a sever losing streak and heading towards lower-tier status, while Kidd while was starting to fade into obscurity despite having a pretty good win streak). Upon aligning together the duo instantly on a hot streak, dominating the tag team division, all culminating to the very first Fastlane PPV, were they captured the WWE Tag Team Championship in less than two months to be exact!
- Big Guy, Little Guy: Cesaro is the Big Guy to Tyson Kidd's Little Guy.
- Boring, but Practical: Cesaro's European Uppercut can be for some, however, surprisingly enough he performs the move so perfectly it makes it somehow believable.
- Catch Phrase: "FACT!!"
- Charles Atlas Superpower: So how strong is Cesaro? He is capable of lifting the over the 450 lbs Big Show, carry him and throw him out of the ring.
- Dirty Coward: Tyson Kidd is definitely this, for example one of the things he occasionally does in a match where if he see's his opponents coming towards him he will hide behind Natalya, either be oblivious or not caring about the possibility of the risk his wife might get hurt.
- Face/Heel Double-Turn: With The New Day. Initially, The New Day were faces and Kidd/Cesaro were heels. However, fans had been turning on The New Day since their debut so Kidd/Cesaro got more and more cheers as the feud went on. The WWE decided to just turn both teams.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Tyson and Cesaro have pretty much become this, where if Natalya, Kidd's wife, had not come down as a valet regularly one might forget she and Kidd were a married couple. Despite WWE teaming them together without input from either man, this has also come true in Real Life and on Total Divas, much to Nattie's chagrin as she's been ribbed by co-workers about their closeness on several occasions.
- Human Shield: Natalya was one for Tyson, even before he started teaming with Cesaro.
- Jerkass: Granted they were both heels through much of their run, but Tyson Kidd was definitely a bigger one than Cesaro, constantly ignoring Natalya in favor of his partner and at times showing his cats more affection than her.
- Kind Hearted Cat Lover: Tyson Kidd is one, to the point he's incorporated that into his ring attire.
- Put on a Bus / Real Life Writes the Plot: The team was forced to disband after Kidd suffered a severe neck injury. Natalya, the group's valet and Kidd's real-life wife, took time off to help Kidd recover, while Cesaro returned to singles competition.
- Signature Move:
- Their signature move is where Cesaro uses the starts swinging his opponents around while at the same time he releases Tyson Kidd hits them with a low dropkick.
- Spiritual Successor: To the Hart Dynasty with David Hart Smith, the last tag team that featured Tyson Kidd and a big man with Natalya as the valet.