It differentiates itself from other Puppet Combo games by putting you in the shoes of the Serial Killer instead.
This game contains examples of:
- Boom, Headshot!: Pretty much a guaranteed one hit kill if you aren't in the mood to see your victims crawling on the ground in pain.
- Hammerspace: Somehow, when out on sprees. The killer can carry and hide away multiple corpses. Which makes things convenient at the very least.
- Monster Clown: The main protagonist wears a plastic clown mask to hide his identity, when he's out killing people.
- Revolvers Are Just Better: Pretty much the only weapon in this game, is a small snub-nosed revolver.
- Villain Protagonist: Considering you play as a Serial Killer killing people and feeding their corpses to some weird living hole thing, yeah, the playable character can be considered this.