I'm a troper from Massachusetts.
Made of Win
I have received a Made of Win on two occasions:
A contribution I have made has been listed on Funny.TV Tropes on at least three occasions:
- For a creatively-worded The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess joke on Hello, [Insert Name Here]. The gag still exists, but some idiot decided to explain the joke and the entry was removed from Funny/ for that reason. note
- For creating the (now redlinked) SelfDemonstrating.Denning page.
Denning: "This is a message from Lord Nergal. I await you on the Dread Isle. This is a message from Lord Nergal..."
- For participating in the Beast/Bowser◊ Bohemian Parody ATT thread.
Tropes and Useful Notes applying to myself:
- American Accents: Despite being from Massachusetts, I have a Vermont accent because I went to school in Vermont for a few years.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: I can never really focus on one thing at a ti- is that a puppy?
- Deadpan Snarker: When I feel like being one.
- Gentle Giant: Except when I'm angry. And you do not want to get me angry. My teeth are a deadly weapon.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: I used to wear blue clothes, as opposed to my brother's red. Nowadays, the "tag" has shifted to our accents.
- Middle Child Syndrome: Yes, this even applies when we're all the same age.
Other info about me on this wiki:
- I created the pages for the following works. This is not an all-inclusive list.
- Angel (IDW) (partially split from Angel)
- ComicBook.Buffy The Vampire Slayer (split from the Buffy season-specific tropes page)
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team (split from main Pokémon Mystery Dungeon)
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers (split from main Pokémon Mystery Dungeon)
- Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness (split from Pokémon Colosseum)
- Supper Smash Bros: Mishonh From God (I was partially responsible for its notoriety, as prior to the page addition in 2013 it was virtually unknown outside of GameFAQs.)
- I provided the names for the following tropes: